• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Crusader Kings Stole my bf's PC and conquered Ireland for my first game

    Crusader Kings Stole my bf's PC and conquered Ireland for my first game


    Stole my bf's PC and conquered Ireland for my first game

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    That moment when you're 7 times more powerful than your liege

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    My first berserker rage killed 22 people including my wife and our 5 children

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    When the pope calls a 5th holy war for Syria but the whole of France is Muslim.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Norse East

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Norse Pagan campaign - did I do it right?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Taking self love to another level

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    King Harold of Norway.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Christian Rome? Hellenic Rome? No. There is a third way...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Anyone else plant numerous superhuman witch characters of different religions, cultures and regions at the start of a game?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Recently, before starting a game, I hit random ruler and if I land on a count, then I create the resulting character with great physical & mental traits, random personality traits, and the crucial witch trait. Sometimes, I include albino, giant, dwarf, or a combination of those along with modifying body size and height. I sprinkle in cannibal, possessed and lunatic trait. I usually do this 20 or so times, then I start my game with my own superhuman created witch character.

    I choose a wife and lifestyle, save, then just observe for a few generations to see how the world and the AI handles the presence of the superhumans. After awhile, I load the save and start the game in earnest.

    I know I break the immersion, historical accuracy and realism, but it makes for a wild game. I can't be the only one who does this, right?

    submitted by /u/paranoidata
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck is wrong with the perfect heir always killing some peasant during a hunt?!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    As you can guess by the title, What the heck with that!? My heir is literally a parangon of virtue and the moment he turns 16 and I decide to organize a hunt to lose weight, he becomes a peasant murderer!? That doesn't make any sense! He's just, forgiving and fickle! Why would he kill a peasant ! I am so upset rn! I had perfect plans for him and now my vassals will hate him! Plus for some reason, buying indulgence from the Pope does not remove the trait (I know it because my previous character thought it was a good idea ,before I get to play as him, to kill some baroness I didn't even know existed but who had a grandson who himself was a duke in my Kingdom).

    submitted by /u/Bijour_twa43
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my first game of CK3. Can you tell i've played other Paradox Games before?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    You know what would be cool? Peaceful transferal of titles and vassal to other rulers.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Found Glitterhoof in CK3

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Romanced Alfred, ended up having 8 bastard children with him before killing his wife and becoming a power couple taking over Francia

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Married off my daughter to this maniac.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Found “Rollo” when trying to find a suitable Duke for Iceland, pretty neat detail by Paradox.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Concubine Empress of the Byzantine Empire

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    The Papal troops saved me

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Armenian Principalities inherited Italy

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Pope wants to bang my wife. Pls send help i'm a good christian boi :(

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment