• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Crusader Kings My wife is my childhood bully/victim, rival and lover

    Crusader Kings My wife is my childhood bully/victim, rival and lover


    My wife is my childhood bully/victim, rival and lover

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    I conquered the Papal States as Italy. The Pope seduced my wife in revenge.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    When your daughter grew up to become an absolute unit. Imposing Queen of Wallachia.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I have been filled with His holy spirit

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Iron Rules of Crusader Kings 3

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    1. If you let someone else educate your heir, they will most likely have negative and/or sinful personality traits.
    2. Your default first player heir seems to always have the worst stats and education out of all eligible candidates.
    3. If your heir by sheer chance has good stats and/or education, they are either a Flagellant and/or Drunkard, if they are not, they will be the moment you turn your head.
    4. If you forget to forbid the child you want as heir from being a knight, they always die in the first battle they fight. While the child you actively send to die is practically immortal.
    5. If by sheer luck, your good heir hasn't died yet, they will murder someone during a hunting event and expect you to cover up their crime, and covering up never seems to work.
    6. If none of the above happened, they are probably incestuous.
    7. The "RNG" can smell your hubris, if you dare to ever think: "Wow, the chance of something bad happening is so low, it's practically 0%." Said bad thing will most definitely happen.
      If it's not 100% or 0%, it's 50%, and it is 100% going to be the 50% that's not in your favor.
    submitted by /u/TankyMofo
    [link] [comments]

    This goddamn viking kidnaps my 30 stewardship wife and forces her to be a concubine. I've been cucked for the first time in the 200 odd hours I've played. What should I do?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    So Paradox likes dogs

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    My vassal borders make the HRE look organized

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    I found a guy with 9 traits in my game, is this a bug?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    The North Sea coat of arms changes depending on your primary title on its creation

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    King Sancho 'the Father of Spain' of Portugal

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    TIP: When you get sway challenges like this, the correct answer will be whatever skill is highest for the person!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    The older ruler i’ve played as so far. Hopefully she’ll reach 100 (i’ve been playing her since she was 12)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I feel like there should be an "Abdicate Throne" option that works in a similar way to disinheritance. Punish us severely if you must, but at least give us the option.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    The game allows us to disinherit someone at a substantial cost to our renown. It is clearly meant to be a last ditch effort for us to get a less desirable heir out of the way to make room for someone who got a better skill roll or who has a better overall reputation. However there is no way outside of suicide or intentionally putting your character in danger that allows you to "step aside" for your heir. Which I feel is a HUGE hole in the game considering how historically common abdication is as a whole.

    For example my main character was just assassinated and now I have an Obese, Drunkard, and Adulterer king who the whole kingdom hates. I was originally hoping to last long enough that he would either die on his own or his various enemies would assassinate him. But thanks to the fact that he is Robust and has "Strong Blood" his health is set at "fine" despite him being 50yrs old and obese. Meanwhile my daughter and heir is a 32 diplomacy genius who has also given birth to a Herculean son that I have set along the Martial Path so I can use him to take the rest of England. But I am currently handicapped due to my current ruler being a useless sack of piss. But I can't stress him out due to his traits working off each other. It is hard to get him above stress level 1 let alone to 2 or 3 so I can have him off himself. I feel like there should be a "Abdicate throne" option for situations like this. Make it cost double what you pay to disinherit. Or even cause the person who takes over to eat a prestige penalty of some kind for a set period. Just give us the player SOME WAY to actually take our dynasty into our own hands instead of forcing us to watch it go to shit due to bad luck.

    It just feels so bad to sit back after 30+ hours and watch the best character that I have ever had go to waste because I have no real way to get my current ruler out of the picture.

    submitted by /u/King_Coyote_Starrk
    [link] [comments]

    The absolute Chad who is Duke of Provence

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    My largest ever Crusader state

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Day 86 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Why is the Kingdom of England CoA half Normandie half Capet?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Weirdly my proudest moment in Crusader Kings 3: Finally mending the great Schism!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Best culture for playing tall? (Meaning: You can get cultural head with minimum amount of duchies)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    It's not much but I'm pretty proud of it.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    My absolute unit of a queen (and her realm)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Realized Something Quite Disappointing

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I have been playing a game as Italia and found myself at war with the Byzantines due to some alliances. (The world is fucked, by the way, Egypt and Aquitane control the region which was once France. Castile controls England and a Viking controls Jerusalem.) However, I decided to try and knock the Byzantines out of the war and went to Constantinople, laid siege, and gained control of the most important city of the empire and there was no event about it happening. I am surprised there is not an event with the Emperor and the player character discussing the fall of Constantinople. Is there one or am I missing something? I'm excited about the expansion but it does seem that the Byzantines are incredibly boring and overpowered.

    submitted by /u/NeedNeeves
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment