• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Crusader Kings I was morally obligated to do this

    Crusader Kings I was morally obligated to do this


    I was morally obligated to do this

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Epic Lithuania

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Crypt

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    The French royal family had a crypt at the cathedral of Saint Denis where the kings and their wives were buried for centuries, and this practice was common throughout the Middle Ages.

    A crypt feature would be very immersive. Maybe there would be a button you could press that would take you to a 3D representation of the crypt - similar to the 3D representation of the throne room that's coming in the next DLC. Clicking on different tombs might show a description of the dead character's life/rule that could be edited by the player.

    It would also be interesting if after every ruler died, the next ruler had to make a decision whether or not to inter his predecessor in the family crypt. Maybe if he was a notoriously cruel ruler he might choose not to. And maybe if a big change happens, like the family changes religions, they might choose to remove past family members from the crypt in disgrace.

    Obviously not every single member of your dynasty should be there, as that would get quite redundant. Perhaps any time a dynasty/close family member dies, you should get an event that gives the choice whether to to inter them in the crypt or not.

    Let me know what you think, it sounds like a good idea to me. It's a good way for the ruler to remember his roots and the deeds of his ancestors. I really like the idea of deceased characters having a tangible tomb, solemnly bearing witness to the passage of time...

    submitted by /u/halime-baji
    [link] [comments]

    This game never fails to amaze me on the quality of drama it manages to create. What to do here...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Should i marry my eldest son and heir to the heir of the Byzantine Empire?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Day 83 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Virgin Covered Pope vs Chad Nudist Samrat

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Year 950, the AI went and did the unthinkable.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I actually did something (I think)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I've had this game for ages, but I've never really played it. It was too confusing and I couldn't figure out the game at all. But today I started playing as a King of England and I think I'm doing well. Its still confusing but I think I actually managed something. I found out there was a faction with quite a large army dedicated to putting someone else on the English throne.

    So I started a plot to kill the leader of this faction, and asked someone with immense amounts of plot power (over 100%) to help me. He agreed, and a few months later he came to me with a plan to stage an attack on the leader and make it look like a highwayman attack. So I agreed to this plan and the leader of the faction is now dead. Now I plan to send my Spymaster to do some scheming in the counties owned by the other members of the faction and I can hopefully stamp out the rest of that faction.

    I'm just glad I finally feel like I'm making progress on understanding this confusing as hell game.

    submitted by /u/bluetundra123
    [link] [comments]

    My Ironman Roman Empire

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    24 pounds for Royal Court? The mechanics don't look like it's worth that much money.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Wait you can see me?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Characters should be able to teach their wards learnable lifestyle traits

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    What I mean is a legendary blademaster should be able to teach their ward to be an aspiring blademaster, or a herbalist should be able to teach someone to be a herbalist. Obviously the traits earned from going through the lifestyle trees would be an exception to this (that would just be too op), but it would be fun to have the ability to pass on certain traits. I mean, you can already do so with the witch trait (secret), so it's not that far a stretch.

    On a related note, does anyone know if there is a mod that allows for this?

    submitted by /u/SmurfSmurfton
    [link] [comments]

    I formed my first empire ironman

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    This is the most badass 'intro to player heir' paragraph I've ever seen

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Battle Pope!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Is there currently any way to convert a CK3 save to EU4?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    To much historic house and moto.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Just sharing a proud moment

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Average 867 map

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    The Abbasids somehow took over the Seljuk empire, creating the second Abbasid caliphate.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    This game is like Sims

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/orenog
    [link] [comments]

    Non Varangian Adventures

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    What's a story you have where you've bounced around the map without blobbing, using the change characters option, or using the Varangian adventure?

    I started a Habsburg run, as a minor (child) count (1 county) in Swabia, using one of the 10th century starts from Bookmarks+. Ended up getting the Pope to give me a claim on the Kingdom of Bohemia and successfully took it using allies. Betrothed my son and heir to the second in line to the thrown of France, placed her on the thrown through murder. Heir's wife became queen of France but was eventually deposed, holding various counties around Paris including Orleans. Meanwhile, my first character dies, successor loses a war for the kingdom of Bohemia and is completely deposed leaving me playing his son with the French counties.

    Couple more notes: I got Bohemia back by pushing my claim, the HRE pushed my claim on France but I couldn't help due to more Bohemia shenanigans and he lost. I became HRE soon after that (but not before the previous HRE gave a bunch of my Bohemian lands to a populist leader) and betrothed my son and heir to the heir of Aragon (had to try to satisfy history a bit).

    Lost the save so I can't see where it would have gone after than but it was a fun time.

    Oh and my starting character got the claim on Bohemia from the pope despite being a notorious adulterer. He slept with many many landed ruler's wives and had rock bottom piety.

    Edit: Aragorn to Aragon 🤦‍♂️

    submitted by /u/jclee423
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment