• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Crusader Kings At Your Service My Duchess

    Crusader Kings At Your Service My Duchess


    At Your Service My Duchess

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I did it! I finally did it! I united the Slavs!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Steppe urbanization project 1.0 final outcome

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Muslim opposition leader died during a Crusade on Galicia, I managed to Crusade against myself and surrendered to gain all of the land

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    I guess being attracted to my wife is scandalous?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I fear the power of that commander

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Matilda, Daurama and Urraca

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    RIP Diogenes, you absolute king, you will be missed

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I made every duchy and two kingdoms in Spain a republic.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Day 70 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Are there any unique romance events/flavor texts for certain trait combinations?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Putting a vague and a SFW title to throw a cloak of respectability over my real question: if you're playing a flagellant character, can you get into some spanky stuff if you romance a sadistic character?

    I just got back into playing the game after a couple of very busy months, and I ended up with a flagellant king who ruled for about 40 years. His wife was nice and he wasn't doing any philandering, but the scourge icon got me thinking. Can you reenact Ye Olde Fiftye Shaydes of Greay in CK3? The deviant trait/secret seems to imply a wide variety of Noodle-Incident silliness, but it'd be....cute? fun? funny? to know that rulers with the appropriate traits could get into BDSM relationships.

    More generally, does anyone know if there are any special circumstances/combinations of traits that lead to unique flavor text in romances, friendships, and rivalries?

    Thank you for humoring my nonsense. I'll let Mr. Lehrer play me out.

    submitted by /u/azgiss
    [link] [comments]

    The ultimate Chad

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Crusade ai...........

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Africa is too bare bones

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I just installed the azure patch and was excited to see what new features were added. Everything's pretty satisfactory but playing in Africa is still boring as ever. Worst of all I can't believe there's only 3 hairstyles available for male characters. Still the same generic clothing and hardly any flavour. There's nothing really to set it apart from playing elsewhere. I know it's par for the course for PDX games but as an African it kills my vibe ngl.ck3 is definitely leaps and bounds above their previous titles when it comes to the region but there's a lot of things that are poorly researched, such as title names and it's weird seeing sahelian Africans dressed exactly the same as Africans from the coastal and humid jungle regions. Hopefully it improves in the future and the paradox community in Africa continues to grow.

    submitted by /u/jetcarteriv
    [link] [comments]

    Prince Branislav, the absolute GOAT

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Oh no...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Cultural Ethos is a bad idea and I have some ideas on how to fix it.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Highest stewardship I've ever seen

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Dune Mod?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    every time I look into dune lore and stuff like that I am astonished how it hasnt been made into a mod for CK3 or CK2 the whole setting is basicly a massive space HRE with noble houses fighting eachother with plenty of crusades, prophesies and medieval influences. there has been one major Sci-fi mod for ck2 but nothing for Ck3 yet. I dont have nearly enough modding experience to do something like this but has anyone tried to make a mod like this yet?

    submitted by /u/MechanicalTrotsky
    [link] [comments]

    I do not think that is gonna help you bro...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Yeah, the true heir to the legacy of Rome...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    My vassal pope is a troublemaker

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Am I the only one never playing to the end?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I always start with one province in the earliest start date, have an empire and like 20-40k troops in the age of 1000 or maybe 1100 and... I just have nowhere to go.

    Wars are pretty lame at this point and it does not feel like there's much else to do :/

    What do you do after this point of superiosity?

    submitted by /u/WeeklyMeat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment