• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Crusader Kings The game is literally messing with me now: I present to you my realm priest with ZERO learning

    Crusader Kings The game is literally messing with me now: I present to you my realm priest with ZERO learning


    The game is literally messing with me now: I present to you my realm priest with ZERO learning

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    He knows nothing.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    A blind character tried to seduce me and...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    The interconnectivity of Royal Court mechanics

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    What more to life is there?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    I think my new Catholic subjects might not have appreciated my Grand Blot.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Your wife soulmate and best friend who gave you 12 kids in 13 years deserves to be remembered

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Wait, this isn't how it happened in the book and movie!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    After 500+ hours I finally got my first immortal character.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I think I've learnt to play the game.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Say do you wanna come inside my clubhouse?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Okay I get it, I've heard CK3 is more for RP...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    But dear god do I have to RP as someone with incompetent allies every playthrough?

    TBH I get it it, AI for this game can't be easy because there's so many goddamn NPCs, but when I'm left speechless saying "C'mon, if you join me in an even reasonably timely manner, we can easily take over this army" it's... rough.

    Full disclosure I am an absolute noob, maybe I'm not interacting with my armies correctly to get my AI to act correctly but I don't feel like I should be watching NPCs just stand near me as I'm getting slaughtered. Especially not to just see them get slaughtered themselves.

    Rant over, I just wish that some of my wars weren't completely decided by the AI on my side being way worse than the AI on their side.

    submitted by /u/DaftAdept
    [link] [comments]

    My strategy for ditching kids you don’t want anything to do with

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Have you ever been saddled with an heir that's unfit to rule your glorious realm? Have you ever wanted a way to get rid of them without making Jesus cry? Well, do I have the solution for you! Child-be-gone is the greatest child removal tool on the market today, and it's (for the most part) free!

    You'll need some infamy renown and prestige to spare. The first step is to disinherit the child in question. Once you do that, find a foreign court. Any one will do, but in this example I'll use Byzantium. Choose the leader and offer them a ward. Select the disinherited child, select a guardian, and have the guardian convert the child to their religion and culture. Then, once they come back to your court, find a way to get them to leave, and voila, you no longer have to deal with them. I've done this twice in one game so far, and it's worked great! All thanks to the power of Child-be-gone!

    submitted by /u/Iron-Tiger
    [link] [comments]

    ck3 my bastard (and his sister) is the hier of scotland but his mother was executed before i could tell everyone, how do i legitimise him since no one can prove he is a bastard now :/

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Since it’s my cake day I wanted to give a little throw back to a wild game I had.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Let's say, hypothetically, that I carved out an independent Jewish state in the wilderness of Lithuania.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    The End of an Era

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    First attempt at the ruler creator, made a 6 year old in an MP game. Surprised at how absolutely menacing he turned out to look when he grew up to adulthood.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    The Pope will be my Honored Guest at my next Grand Rite

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Finally, a son

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    It's a shame such vindictive men such as ourselves are feuding.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Will Royal Court bring new hairstyles/clothing/accessories?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Wondering if it's been confirmed so far that full expansions bring the same, or if not a greater, level of flavour than Flavour Packs.

    It would seem weird that no new appearances would be made available for Royal Court considering that different styles may help bring character to the courtiers who will play a central role in the Expansion.

    submitted by /u/LookingAround4957
    [link] [comments]

    I have created a CK3 timelapse that spans from 867 to 1453, and could you watch it and rate it or give me some tips how to make it better? :P

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment