• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Crusader Kings An illustration of how the rest of Asia would probably fit on the CK3 map.

    Crusader Kings An illustration of how the rest of Asia would probably fit on the CK3 map.


    An illustration of how the rest of Asia would probably fit on the CK3 map.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PST

    I swear sometimes this game manages to be worse than the British empire at drawing sensible borders

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    jimena? JIMENA

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    From Duchess to Empress in a lifetime, I'm pretty proud of myself

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PST

    A modification is in development which will let you play out CK3 battles on M&B2: Bannerlord and send the battle results back to CK3

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Ladies & Gentlemen, Landless Woman Pope

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Real butt-clinching moment in my Ironman game. This was one war I couldn't afford to lose.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Genius king died of "poor health" at the age of 23. Thanks Paradox, this is the "hunting accident" equivalent of CK II.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PST

    I can finally rest in Valhalla

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:12 AM PST

    I don’t even know what to say

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PST

    It's no roman, but it's a holy empire

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I got infirm 12 days into my game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Yeah gonna need more of them Paradox!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PST

    An empire that's forever Permanent

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PST

    What Happens If I form a Custom kingdom with just one duchy?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PST

    So if I am playing a Petty King/Duke, I rule over completely over only one duchy but control a few extra counties all of which have a lot of holdings, and I choose to form a custom kingdom dejure wise what happens?

    Do I only end up for my dejure kingdom being that one duchy? or do I get the other counties not in the duchy as part of my dejure kingdom?

    submitted by /u/Axis1214
    [link] [comments]

    Things you can say in CK, but can’t in real life.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I'll start:

    "What the fuck is up with my wife?" -Me

    submitted by /u/RadsterWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    CK3 battles in 3rd person, will it be possibile?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PST

    1262, a great Catholic Old Prussian empire.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Decided to play as the Viking Hasteinn and see if I could bring the Norse culture and Gods to India (I've never tried migrating this much with one character, I generally just roleplay) but raiding and pillaging India has been hilarious. Both of my sons will be inheriting lands in India and Pakistan.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PST

    After a long a tiring game.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PST

    The one game I play a Crimean Doux, Khazaria gets so big that I think the map text has glitched on Finland...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Big France Hours

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Complaint to Paradox: Can we please get a family/dynasty crest customizer already please? What’s with only having the randomize button anyway?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:15 AM PST

    I love the CK series and III as much as the next guy; I'm currently approaching about 500 hours, and have had the game since soon after its release. That being said, one of my biggest complaints since the start has been the fact that there is still no proper customization option for one's dynastic coat of arms. When I play the game, I, like a great many others, like having lots of directive control and really immersing myself as best as possible by making the game my own in the ways it can be. But when I have to sift for minutes and minutes and minutes on end just to get a dynasty coat of arms that I like... let's just say it's incredibly irritating, and I know I speak for others i this regard. What gives? CK2 had a rather decent coat of arms customizer — how was that not automatically brought over to the sequel? Are the later games in a series not meant to always improve on their former instalments? How were we only given a randomize button rather than the complete creative control that we were already used to? To this end, the randomize button is basically an insult; one has to spend a ridiculous amount of time to give themselves the family crest they'd like — something that they'll have to look at over and over again for hours and hours of time in-game.

    This seems to me to represent a more endemic issue with the video gaming industry: pumping out half-finished products for full prices, then making us all pay again for bringing our game to completion. Then, on top of that, the base game doesn't have things the former game had (looking at you too Firaxis), and we basically have to re-purchase those 'improvements' as well. Total fuckin' bullshit.

    submitted by /u/KatsumotoKurier
    [link] [comments]

    [CK3] Embark rivers directly

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    With the necessary innovations, is it possible to embark directly at major rivers? I guess I'm asking if land locked characters can make use of those innovations.

    submitted by /u/Loud_Radialem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment