• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Crusader Kings This guy decided to declare war on me. I mean, what did he think he was going to accomplish?

    Crusader Kings This guy decided to declare war on me. I mean, what did he think he was going to accomplish?


    This guy decided to declare war on me. I mean, what did he think he was going to accomplish?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    I made CK3's Empire of Italia banner with illustrator

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Post the weirdest creature you've seen

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Accidentally united Africa and converted it to Bori w/o realizing I wasn’t on Ironman

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Not sure if this has been posted before but I've found it in CK3 code

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:45 PM PST

    This is what remains of the prestigious von Habsburg family now!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    This absolute monstrosity I had as my priestess. No finagling in the barber shop.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Ai character with cool nickname

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:33 PM PST

    I can't believe my own daughter would bring shame to her dynasty and kingdom like that.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Do you want to tell the Ecumenical Patriarch or should I?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Estonia's planning to expand I see.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    [NSFW] The Aftasid Dynasty

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Follow up post to my previous Atlantic Wall Post. Decided to conquer more land and make up a story with it. Story will be in the comments.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Mother of us all! Abducting my way to superbabies

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    My first Outremer Empire and millionaire

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    King of Prussia!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:13 AM PST

    The child must be protected at all costs

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    How I married my daughter as a Catholic (Step by step instructions)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    I was playing CK3 today and I realize you could marry your lover's daughter (aka your own daughter). I'll explain the rest from here.

    1. Get a lover (make sure she is not married, the reason for this is that when the secret is revealed your daughter will have the status of disputed heritage rather than her being your daughter)

    2. Get her preggo and make sure you investigate and uncover this secret, but don't reveal it yet

    3. Betroth yourself to her daughter

    4. Wait until she comes of age, and then marry her

    5. After marrying her, reveal the big secret

    (Your relationship status will also change from wife to daughter wife)

    And there you go! You've married your daughter as a Catholic. You can also easily divorce her because the pope doesn't like incestuous marriages which grants +100 divorce acceptance. An odd finding I found is that if you become her lover/soulmate before the reveal, you will get -60 opinion for cheating on her (and another -60 opinion for breaking the promise if soulmate) after you've revealed the secret.

    I have a feeling like most of you already know this but I wanna share anyways.

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Meow
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to my previous post: HE'S A SAINT.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    I present to you, possibly the holiest ruler I have ever played as.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Playing whack-a-mole with dukes converting to Catholicism

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    This is getting very tiresome. My dukes in the Byzantine Empire keep randomly converting to being Catholic. My Ecclesiarch is occupied full time proselytizing, converting counties back, but I can't catch up. I'm bombarded with notices of bishoprics being usurped every time a newly Catholic duke forces the conversion of a bishop. All of these dukes become "True Believers", meaning you can't force their conversion in turn.

    What is going on?

    submitted by /u/ConfirmedCynic
    [link] [comments]

    Very annoying bug in vanilla, I have more troops than all of them.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    My levies aren't properly reinforcing

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    So I'm playing as the Byzantine emperor and my levies are at 4000 out of 8000, but they aren't reinforcing. It says that my levies should reinforce by around 300 a month, but I only get like 1 levy per month instead.

    submitted by /u/Viktorfalth
    [link] [comments]

    Regency Mod?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Is there any sort of mod out there to appoint a regent when a spouse isn't available? For example, if you're playing as a child or your spouse is a ruler? Mostly I'm interested in the child situation. I think it would be cool to be able to give the queen dowager something to do/some influence at court.

    submitted by /u/brookiepants
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment