• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Crusader Kings My friend learned map painting before he learned succession laws

    Crusader Kings My friend learned map painting before he learned succession laws


    My friend learned map painting before he learned succession laws

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:25 AM PST

    I got your back bruh'. Let's do this.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Wait... What?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Lords, Ladies... It's been an honour crusading with you. All 161 achievements of it.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Suggestive courtier shoots her shot

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Painted the map in my first Ironman game, then I looked under the hood.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Good luck Borjigin

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Maxine wants to Rule - DNA enclosed

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    That laserbeam-green colour is just unnecessary Egypt

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Illidan Stormrage Portrait

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Definitely not salty...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    How to Fix and Run Crusader Kings Complete (2004) in Current Computers (Fixes for Black Screen, Lag, Crashes)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    This is my first game, I just wanted to show off the mess that is Egypt

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Can I get an F in the comments

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    As a working dad, I don't have much time in my hands. Yesterday after a long time I finally managed to set up my pc again and because of reddit I couldn't wait to start playing this game again. Yesterday I started my save.. As duchy of frisia under the rule of German kingdom with as first objective to become an independent kingdom.

    Today.. I was at work looking at reddit, knowing I had time when I would come home to play. So I come home, startup the game,go to do some dishes real quick and I come back.... My pc crashed. Like totally,wouldnt do anything anymore Lolz..

    Now I have to wait at least a week... I don't know if this is allowed, you can delete if not I'm just ranting a bit lol.

    submitted by /u/Wsn9675
    [link] [comments]

    Step one to recovery, admit I have a Tennis addiction.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    what an interesting name

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Tips for Crusading

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a Guide/Tutorial on Crusades for CK3?

    I was just part of a Crusade where we outnumbered the opponents ~40k to ~25k and lost pretty quickly.

    There were two occasions where both sides had 90% of their armies in close proximity to one another and we got the floor mopped with us because the allies kept marching off in the other direction.

    I do not know of any way to influence the AI's movements, is there something obvious that I am not aware of? I have only been playing for a month or so, so I wont be surprised if there are certain things that I do not know of yet.

    Whenever I am at war with another king, my allies usually tend to move alongside my armies, but I guess that is because I am the main attacker in those wars.

    submitted by /u/GPMHASPITLPIA
    [link] [comments]

    Character Creator web app?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:36 AM PST

    I love CK3 but I think one of the best parts of the game is the character Creator. So sometimes I just want to mess around in it, but not necessarily play the game, for example maybe I'm making a custom character for an upcoming multiplayer session.

    in that case it would be awesome just to be able to access the character Creator without having to boot up the entire game because to be fair my computer isn't the best, and is kind of a potato. Thus it would be awesome to have like a web app or something where we could mess around in the Character creator. I'm not sure if it's exist or not, but it would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Ghtgsite
    [link] [comments]

    What am I lacking??? I still haven't obtained the SPQR achievement even though I have "accurately restored the Imperial borders, and I drove out every single independent ruler of small baronies, churches, and cities in my realm

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hi I want to ask can I kill my sons by sending them out in a boat in the middle of the ocean, giving them scurvy. I don't want to sacrifice an army by doing the send my son to suicide battle exploit.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Basically the title. I don't want my kingdom to be split 7 times

    submitted by /u/HoChiMinHimself
    [link] [comments]

    I think my vassal love blobbing too much

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I think my vassal love blobbing too much

    R5: I'm trying a Outremer mega campain starting as a lowly Venetian patrician. My only conquest was the near east region with crusade spamming, everything else was lucky marriage or war loving vassal. Now I'm worried I'm become too big to enjoy the next steps.

    https://preview.redd.it/gqne29m303i61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=09c9ea43d53aed28b18b3d943bde8d50fb013e84

    https://preview.redd.it/9ha5plm303i61.jpg?width=3072&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=639d7791ad64d73f59b78294087f8d570815e431

    submitted by /u/Valanno
    [link] [comments]

    This game is incredible

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    So I haven’t done a Ghengis Khan run

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    So what is required to be Khan of Khans? I started earliest date as the top right guy, but he is of that Siberian faith rather then Tengri. Do you have to be Tengri to be khan khans? Does Mongolian culture have to form?

    submitted by /u/Eldagustowned
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment