• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 19 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 19 2021


    Feudal Friday : February 19 2021

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Who better to lead the Roman Empire than Julius Caesar! Tried to make close to Asterix and Obelix version.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    The most impressive battle I've ever fought in CK2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Sadly, I could not retrieve the DNA of Julius Caesar, so I made Saladin and Frederick Barbarosa! I chose them because they are both tied to the Third Crusade. DNA provided!!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Are you? Really, are you?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Found a new starting character: Duke Baldwin of Flanders. In reality, his present heir died as a child and my ancestor inherited. I might need to help things along.... (Credit to Wikitree)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Never underestimate positive thinking.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Oh gods oh no what have I done?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Caught leprosy as an infant, lived with it for about 54 years, was disfigured for about 40 of them, and then died to the black plague. i wonder how long she would have made it...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Hi everyone I an newbie and I think I am fucked

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    sharing a fun, simple way to make the game more RP-like

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Just thought I'd share the way I play CK2/3 in case it appeals to anyone. :) There's nothing much to it at all, but I find it makes the game simultaneously more realistic and more unpredictable, and keeps the game fresh much longer, especially once you've played enough to basically be familiar with all of the decision pop-ups.

    I keep an RNG close at hand while I play (just a simple app on my phone) and maintain the range equal to the number of traits my character has (increasing/decreasing when relevant). Any time there's a decision pop-up, I roll a number and use the corresponding trait as the lens through which the character would make the decision. So i.e. depending which trait you roll, you would choose the Greediest option, the most Zealous option, the most Overseer-y option, etc. (This does get a bit interpretive if you roll Flank Defender or something, lol.)

    And... that's it! Super simple little idea but this is how I've played for a few years and for me, it adds a lot of depth to the game.

    submitted by /u/lilnorvegicus
    [link] [comments]

    Had a good feeling about this empress, 81 year reign. Expanded almost 3 full empires.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    100% achievements gang

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Does it bother anybody else that CK3, a game which documents the Roman emperors one by one all the way back to Augustus, has Alexander IV as Pope in 1066

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    The real Alexander IV was pope from 1254-1261, and the Pope in 1066 was Alexander II.

    submitted by /u/HurinofLammoth
    [link] [comments]

    being cannibal be like

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Why pay for Your troops? ;)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Why pay for Your troops? ;)

    Looks like even having debt worth 10+ years of income doesn't stop clans from spamming whole world with their troops.

    No revolts, no unhappiness, no problem!

    Legit :D

    https://preview.redd.it/488bvjtazgi61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ff82736618fecc388c15458151b98747e4f8cab

    submitted by /u/Vaetherian
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who's the husband and who's the son..

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    First Vanilla Run

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I'm playing CK3 without mods for the first time, and I should have had more faith in this game. Previously I was using the vampire mod to enable immortality, because the succession system annoyed me and I hated feeling like I was losing progress, but playing vanilla and starting off with historical characters who I like (Jimena high intrigue FTW) instead of an impossible-to-live-up-to Superman is a lot of fun. I just need to mind my succession laws and, you know, actually play the game as it's meant to be played.

    Of course, I still love pope-emperor Adone Giudice I, father of an enormous sprawling tangled family tree of sexually deviant vampires, but the Jimena family is shaping up to be a lot of fun, and Ironman mode is less frustrating than I thought it would be. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the most out of an Ironman run?

    submitted by /u/HoneyButterAddict
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think that's where the Caucasus are

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Thank god i don't have to deal with this as much in ck3

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:34 PM PST

    I'm playing CKII for the first time, ay advice on how to deal with the Holy Roman Empire?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment