• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Crusader Kings Your sinful actions come at a cost. Approximately 100 gold

    Crusader Kings Your sinful actions come at a cost. Approximately 100 gold


    Your sinful actions come at a cost. Approximately 100 gold

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    My Custom King and Queen of France

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    A guest has arrived at your court!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Just noticed CK3 has overwhelmingly positive reviews.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    After many years of oppression the Vlach people defeated the Khanate of Pechenegs forming the kingdoms of Wallachia and Moldavia. Both kingdoms looking forward for a unification.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Olga of Kiev: A Kievan Rus princess who loves the Drevlians!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    The new versions of the "ugly" traits are really working hard to bring the Habsburg element of feudal life to the game.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:51 AM PST

    I guess I'm a furry

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    How Louis II Karling kidnapped my wife and plunged Italy into civil war

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Having never seen this event chain before -

    Starting as the young count of Naples in 867, I quickly got married and swore fealty to Louis II of Italy.

    Only months later, a letter from Louis arrived requesting that I arrange a hit on a fellow count for him, paid off in blood money. Just to be a dick, I double crossed Louis and made off with the cash, but my liege unfortunately found out and swore vengeance upon me.

    Soon after, my pregnant wife was abducted from her castle, her guards left in a pool of blood. It was Louis!

    "Bring me his head!" I told my marshal. "Return my wife too, if possible."

    After a blood soaked chase my men managed to bring down the king, leaving him in a shallow grave in the Naples woods. I had many questions about why exactly he was running around the kingdom alone kidnapping countesses, but it was too late for answers.

    To the world, it was as if Louis II had disappeared. After several decades of infighting where Italy passed between French and German hands, the Karling kingdoms finished their collapse. Now my position, ruling a small stretch of the Italian coast under the independent Duchy of Spoleto, is even more tenuous. Foreign invasions press northwards, two sons just died in a siege, and bubonic plague stalks my court.

    At least the eugenics and witchcraft is going well! Fingers crossed!

    submitted by /u/urticarial
    [link] [comments]

    No one told me there was boss battles in this game...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Loaded up CK3 for the first time at 10pm. It's now 5am and I have no idea where time went...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    What's with this game? Thought I'd only played for an hour or so, turns out I was on it for hours and hours. Makes time fly so much!

    I love it...

    submitted by /u/ZePhish
    [link] [comments]

    Does CK3 becomes boring for you once you become king or emperor.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    You can easily become king or emperor in a lifetime even if you star as a count. And once you do that i feel like i have nothing else to do. You just fight and destroy disloyal vassals time to time.

    Any suggestions to keep the game interesting in mid to late game?

    submitted by /u/Altuqqq
    [link] [comments]

    The Tall Tale of a Tumultuous Territory (Alternate Title : Big Greeks in Sicily)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    The Iron Crown of Lombardy (CFP mod)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Claim throne is unbelievably broken

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    How's it going Denmark?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    I bring you the Scourge of Carpathia, the Sorrow of Moldavia, the Demon-Beast of Romania: Vigo the Carpathian!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Paradox we really need remember settings in game rules.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Just restarted mother of us all achievement run .Noticed 5h later that iron man is not on.fml

    submitted by /u/youspinmeright
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with this election formula? You don't like yourself? You aren't in your own culture? I'm glad my heir didn't get the throne, being too stupid to vote for herself.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    This reminds me of X Æ A-12 memes

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Renaming dynasty remove the "de" or "von" prefix from characters' names

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I noticed that renaming a dynasty or cadet branch removes the prefix from characters' names. So instead Geoffrey de Anjou, it turns to Geoffrey Anjou. Is there a way that I can do to keep the prefix even after renaming a dynasty?

    submitted by /u/Xacrous
    [link] [comments]

    We need a allied combat mechanic

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    We need an allied ai mechanic similar to the CK2 one, I think everyone is tired of losing a battle because the allied ai just stood in the neighbor province and observed the battle happen.

    To don't break "desobedience" factor:

    Make the "obedience" be relative to your relationship and opinion with the ally, as in EU4.

    submitted by /u/emperorbeagleelvis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment