• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Crusader Kings His Holiness, Pope Urbanus II, worshiper of Satan

    Crusader Kings His Holiness, Pope Urbanus II, worshiper of Satan


    His Holiness, Pope Urbanus II, worshiper of Satan

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    How I picture my Stubborn, Diligent ruler charging into battle

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    My game's version of William the Red is absolutely cool

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    CK3 in its full glory

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    The Holy Roman Empire but make it a snake

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Elder Kings is really good at making alternate fictional history.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Devs, please let us romance our wives/ husbands beyond soulmate

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    If any Devs are reading this, please consider letting us romance our wives/ husbands more.

    In my headcanon while I'm playing, I've been married to a wonderful woman for 62 years, 60 of those years with her being my soulmate. She's done so many wonderful things for me and my empire, and all I can do to RP is give her gifts, which just overwrites the previous one, but I don't care. That, and whenever the herbalist trait comes up, I elect to give her a flower (even though she already likes me 100) instead of learning herbalist because she deserves it more than a few extra skill points for myself.

    Even if it doesn't come with any tangible benefits like opinion, even if (and especially if) we are soulmates, we should be able to continue to romance (or seduce, for that matter). When I die, I'd like her to feel as if she's been loved and cared for all her life with me, that her becoming my soulmate was not a one-and-done deal, and that romance and love are a lifelong endeavor.

    It doesn't require much. Just un-removing the ability after gaining soulmate so we can repeat, and maybe an increase in faithfulness to our marriage.

    I'd love to see more variety though. Possibly choices similar to pilgrimages -- like having a picnic on a hill above the capital castle for content wives (low risk, short duration), or travelling to a distant land to explore the ruins of Petra for adventurous wives (higher risk, long duration). Or going to an orphanage in the kingdom to help out for compassionate wives.

    It's just a suggestion. I just hate that when I soulmate a woman I'm intending to love for the rest of my character's life, I can't romance her any more. I come home to her after a war, or even a long day running an empire; all the while she's giving me Attentive Care and Household Savings and giving my children good tutelage, and I can't even give her flowers except during rare events.

    Thanks for your hard work, Devs.

    submitted by /u/Arenadi
    [link] [comments]

    It always happens when playing as vikings, does it?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    In honor of Hanukkah starting today, I rebuilt the Temple for my Jewish friends.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Strong feeling this mystic is legit

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Hey Pope, we really need to talk about this.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Rate my Byzantine Empire

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    So, My nephew and Steward is a bear now apparently

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:16 AM PST

    One of the best characters I've ever had

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    (Aella of Northumbria) If you can't beat them, make them join you

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Petition to add Disease Resistance to Insane Mask Event

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Trust no one. Not even yourself

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    We should really allow people to name the holy orders they create

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Created a matriarchal religion in Ireland and my holy order was named the Order of St Patrick, which kind of makes a bit of sense cos St Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland, but still has a lot of issues.

    It'd make a lot more sense if I could've named it. The name I really want to use is "the Order of St Brigid", who is just as venerated in Ireland but is also a woman, which would probably make the religious order more likely to name it after her in a realistic scenario (albeit a realistic scenario with this unrealistic context).

    submitted by /u/KaiserArrowfield
    [link] [comments]

    Skilled Youtuber to Learn CK3 From?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I've gone through most of PartyElites tips and tutorial videos for CK3 at this point, but I still want to find a skilled player that can show me how to implement a lot of these strategies on the fly during gameplay. Anyone have any suggestions for a Youtube channel that focuses on the game and updates regularly?

    submitted by /u/nomad_ors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment