• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : April 02 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : April 02 2021


    Feudal Friday : April 02 2021

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    thx Carlings

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Crash reporter has crashed

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    My beautiful female ruler - my best creation yet

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    They said it couldnt be done, Become greatest of Khans as Hæstein of Montaigu.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    10 year old drunkard

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Vive la Révolution ! (Cheesing to check if it could work)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    This is my "totally 18-year old" daughter-wife and friend

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Where's my east coast people at?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Next time I'll reform my religion BEFORE conquering all Europe and taking the decision Mend the Great Schism

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I'm happy with how the flavour text worked out

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    My wife slept with my son so I put her in jail, but how do I stop being friends with her?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I disinherited my heir and revoked his titles so he's now my rival, but even after I imprisoned and divorced my wife, she's still my friend..

    I just want my goði to strangle her stress free, is that too much to ask?

    submitted by /u/NathanKett
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know they added crows in the game !

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Managed to beat over 200k crusaders with only 18k retinues and 2k levies

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Traits like Generous, shy, ambitious etc need balancing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I never thought I would be this stressed when playing a generous guy. Why can't I simply lose some stress when giving gifts? The opposite happens to a greedy guy, right? And why doesn't an ambitious dude lose stress after he conquered an entire kingdom or empire? Don't even get me started on shy lol.

    Edit: Do "stress traits" depend on the personality? For example, are shy people more likely to get reclusive, gluttonous people more likely to get stress eater, etc? If not, then it should. The only thing I noticed was that once my compassionate dude became wrathful after I was intentionally stressing him out by starting murder schemes to play the next guy.

    submitted by /u/_mortache
    [link] [comments]

    My dwarf son...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    My dwarf son...

    I will never underestimate having a dwarf son again. LOOK at that prowess...

    Obviously I am no longer playing as his father...

    submitted by /u/conleyc86
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally Inherited the HRE - Help Please

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    this inbred 6 year old is leading my army of 4 angry vassals after both her parents died in battle

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    The poor Kaiserin was mistreated so i set her up at my court.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    TIL every barony has separate supply limit

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    After hundreds of hours in Ck2 I switched to Ck3 convinced that the supply limit was divided by counties, also because most have the same limit at the change of barony. A few days ago I discovered that I can keep troops in separate baronies to resupply without necessarily moving them to a different county as every barony has its own limit. This would have greatly simplified my past games!

    submitted by /u/Nrevolver
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of auto-accept surrender?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    So there is the issue in ck3 that you have to auto-accept the surrender of the faction you are warring against. This mechanic often cheats you out of getting all the claims of your cb (Especially with larger claims) Is there any way to avoid this? Maybe any mod that removes this annoying mechanic?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Eucian
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else getting assassinated constantly?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Is anyone else getting assassinated constantly?

    I've had 4 kings killed in rapid succession. One was an intricate web weaver with a 19 intrigue and a very competent, friendly spymaster. All have had spymasters set to disrupt plots but there was never even a warning it was coming. All plots to kill my kings have succeeded on their first tries.

    At first I thought I was just getting unlucky and relishing the challenge, but now I'm thinking there's a balance or bug issue. The king before this was also assassinated but he ruled for 15 years.

    Additional Context: I have hundreds of hours of playtime on CK2 so I'm familiar with the mechanics and strategy of preventing the "usual" assassination routes. But 4 assassinations in ten years "feels" like there's something wrong with the system...

    https://preview.redd.it/gf3tujqrosq61.png?width=517&format=png&auto=webp&s=416fb9c29d68324311a60e6296dcf3227556e661

    submitted by /u/dcphaedrus
    [link] [comments]

    How did Romagna get its name?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    The duchy seems to be based around the areas surrounding Ravenna, the last capital of the Western Roman Empire, and the Kingdom Of Romagna seems to rule the area between Ravenna and Rome, so does anyone know how Romagna got its name, did the Romans hold out longer there?

    submitted by /u/ancientTransport
    [link] [comments]

    All my child are Genius, Handsome, and Herculean. Is it a good move to marry my daughter to Byzantine Emperor? I desperately need that sweet Renown, but I am afraid of my awesome Gene to be passed down and ended up strengthening the Empire which may end up becoming my enemy in the future...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment