• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Crusader Kings Doge of Venice outfit

    Crusader Kings Doge of Venice outfit


    Doge of Venice outfit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Since when was my Chaplain bilingual?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I did it ! I unify Africa, Long live Kirikou I emperor of Africa

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Teacher: so where is Iraq exactly located? Me:

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I know it's ck2 and not ck3, but i put too much time and effort in this to not share

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    This is the only time I've seen the AI manage this

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    My grandson. What a lad.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Vassals mass convert to unreformed while I am defending a crusade

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I never wanna look at Africa again......

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I think the life of being a model and an emperor is starting to get to my character.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Finnaly the best kingdom of Britannia

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Is there any chance that Duels will be introduced to Ck3?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    One of my favorite things to do was duel my friends and their wife's. it was also a good solution for when I needed people to die for my own benefits.

    submitted by /u/ChaseNoFace1337
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready to take a sip from my drink when the next participant in the tourney catches my eye. Not how I imagined my first encounter with him would go. Has anyone else ever gotten him in the tournaments? Lmao

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Europe isn't feeling well

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    A suggestion for German names

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    So, sometimes it annoys me how everywhere is apparently a "de jure duchy". I understand why one needs to standardize it (even though Brandenburg was a Margraviate, Hesse a county under Thuringia and later Landgraviate, and the "Duchy" of Tirol was always a county.)

    This can't fix that, but it is a way to add flavor to the game.

    So, when you have a Duchy with a March contract, it's a Margraviate. A Duchy with a Scutage contract becomes a Landgraviate. And a Duchy with a Palatine contract becomes a County-Palatine (which historically was higher ranked then a County anyway)

    Just to add some flavor and make it feel more immersive and realistic.

    submitted by /u/-Tickery-
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope he gets to die in combat. He's been eluding old age long enough to earn that!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Cadet Branches

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Hi all,

    In the spirit of curiosity, I am wondering if I'm alone in feeling cadet branches are a little bit out of control in mid/late-game when it comes to landed dynasts.

    I've noticed that the AI will create a cadet branch (and cadets-of-cadets, and cadets-of-cadets-of-cadets..) on an exceptionally frequent basis. I'm not sure if it's bad - and albeit it allows them to escape the dynasty head "hook" that comes with that position.

    However, A) it's a little bit immersion breaking, and B) it, to me, seems a little silly that a system like hooks in place as the dynasty head, are very simply escapable by the simple click of the very accessible "create a cadet dynasty" button.

    Shouldn't there be some sort of reasonably hefty requirement there?

    submitted by /u/Wrong_Vegetable_9364
    [link] [comments]

    Danish War Elephants

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    When I ended up having to murder my wife and best friend, I wasn't expecting the scheme to go all Edgar Allen Poe...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    How to become a duchy in ck2?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Hello, Reddit. I'm playing as the County of Fritzlar, and have conquered enough of Hesse to make it mine, but I'm in the same realm. Is there a way to just become the Duchy of Fritzlar or something so I can get to my demesne limit without having to give Frankfurt independence?

    submitted by /u/RhicterSkail1108
    [link] [comments]

    Just being honest!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Felonious Gru + DNA

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Mother fucking Reaper goes two ruler one month on my ireland run

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment