• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Crusader Kings Has anyone gotten a Tyrell in their games? I don't have any Game of Thrones mods lol

    Crusader Kings Has anyone gotten a Tyrell in their games? I don't have any Game of Thrones mods lol


    Has anyone gotten a Tyrell in their games? I don't have any Game of Thrones mods lol

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    When you hold a feast you can click on a little icon under your capital to see who came and who didn't

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    guys ive just became king of britons and went on a pilgrimage asap cuz ive needed more piety but this guy came in started being aggressive, attacking me and repeatedly yelling none shall pass, my stress went lvl3, and ive somehow succeeded with 20% attack option but hes just standing there wtf?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    So the Ai created a cadet branch...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Mod release: All Clothes unlocked

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    My father was nicknamed 'The Dragon' and after he died he posthumously became an actual dragon

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Ck3 is turn based - Escapist

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Now my ck3 expereince is complete

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Claim throne is brutal in multiplayer

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Just had this happen in a CK3 multiplayer match:

    So me and a friend decided to play a CK3 multiplayer match in the 867 start. He refuses to play the tutorial and will just "learn" the game as it goes on with my guidance.

    He starts as Snake, and I as Bjorn of Uppland. I conquer my neighbour, and vassalise the rest of Scandinavia. Everything is going well for me.

    He has no idea how to expand, and sits comfortably under my protection. He notices that there is a perk called claim throne, so he takes that, and begins a scheme and I chuckle at the thought of it succeeding at 17%.

    Well time goes by, and I have almost enough Piety to reform the faith, but then the event triggers. It's a duel, Bjorn is 68, Snake is in his fifties. I'm practically frail and senile, so my flyting and duelling chance is both at 20% success.

    I lose. Wounded and cast out of Sweden, I die from said wounds shortly after. He laughs in amazement as now he's the king of Sweden, and my line no longer has a claim. My heir dies shortly after from raiding.

    Within a year he is removed from Kingship, and the AI now controls it. The land he had left is then split between his 6 male heirs, and I watch in horror as my work is mutilated.

    Some men just want to watch the world burn. But seriously, as a King with 8k levies to his 1.5k, let me just respond with a tyranny choice and just imprison him instead of this duel event.

    submitted by /u/bigphatnips
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got Crusader Kinged.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Oh my god.

    Long story short I started with Matilda as is tradition and had terrible, terrible councils and vassels. No problem, I started befriending young and competent people all over the world and inviting them to my court.

    Now I didn't want to deal with them anymore whatsoever so I started a civil war right away and unlanded all of them and gave the titles away to the very competent people who are now my council and made it as de jure as possible.

    Everyone was happy (those who didnt got unlanded) and the realm flourished. People tend not to care that you are a tyrant if you just gave them a whole duchy with the corresponding counties.

    Fast forward 30 years when all my 5 sons became of age I started to think about succession - another massive civil war, replaced the old vassals with my very competent sons: 3 were geniouses (I got lucky), 1 got disinherited, 1 i killed off in a war because he was a disaster and drunk ), made it perfect de jure and all my doman and titles would transfer perfectly to my primary heir. He wasn't the best of them (still a genious) but he would do and I was old 63+.

    And then my primary heir randomly died.

    Next in line? His 6 year old son, who was quick & beautiful but he would be eaten alive on succession by his uncles.

    No problem I can fix this. I disinherited him.

    Next in line? My dead drunk 2nd son's son, who 16, is also a drunk and a disaster surrounded by geniuses. That won't do.

    Sure enough I kill him off, then my 4th son would be my heir who is a genius, has 30+ learning as a 28yo and will be a very good heir.

    Right?

    Well just as the murder plot is succesfull the drunk grandson managed to knock up his dwarf stump legged wife and was born and became my player heir as Matilda got 65yo and died of old age.

    So here I am, sitting wiht my jaw on the floor 5 speeding with a 0 year old stump legged dwarf getting destroyed by my Genius uncles and lost everything.

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/RelentlessPolygons
    [link] [comments]

    You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Did I somehow imprison Midas himself?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    When I ask my American friend to point out locations in Europe

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    The Final Boss of CK3

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Not as impressive as some people but I'm proud of this dude I manage to create. He is on his way live 100 years and discover nuclear fusion.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    CK3 Education Calculator (Link+info in comments)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Why does the AI think this is a good war target? Please paradox make it stop

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    It took three full playthroughs to finally not bug out, but with 'Mother of us All' the collection is finally complete!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Occasionally swap out your spymaster

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I suspected my character was being cuckolded when his wife birthed a fourth child with none of his traits (comely and intelligent) despite the dynasty traits increasing likelihood for traits to be passed on. So in goes the spymaster. He finds a bunch of schemes and secrets, but nothing on my wife or kids. Fine. Another kid, no traits, spymaster goes in, finds nothing. Whatever RNG. 6th kid, no traits. My steward happens to die and as I'm choosing his replacement I notice my spymaster's nickname is "The Heartbreaker" and his focus is seduction. I swap in a new spymaster, send him investigating my court, and he just wrecks his predecessor. My damn spymaster fathered 5 of my kids, including my heir, and probably knocked up my wife every time I sent him to investigate who her lover was.

    Historians of my reign described the next four years as The Purgening.

    TL;DR: Today I learned it is important to occasionally have someone else investigate your court.

    submitted by /u/tearec
    [link] [comments]

    I don't wanna talk about it.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    The HRE has converted to Islam

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Please give us a second notification when we can actually usurp the title in question. It is somewhat annoying to keep checking whether or not someone is fighting a war.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Look who i found

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I love my trusty dog ERROR_FLAG_INDEX

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment