• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Crusader Kings When you finally abolish council power as a former pagan

    Crusader Kings When you finally abolish council power as a former pagan


    When you finally abolish council power as a former pagan

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Somebody wanted to see over 9000 plot power?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I am *carrying* this religion.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    If you take over Catholic lands as a Nestorian, the Catholic bishops will appear as vassals to the Patriarch of the East. First time seeing this happen so I thought it was interesting.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    My heir is the definition of saying: "no homo"

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Help me pls I'm afraid pls help oh Thor save me

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    This girl has no personality.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Most depressing moment in my reign

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    You don't say...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    For my first ever playthrough of this game I am playing as Poland, how am I doing so far? I need tips and guidance, and should I expand more or should I just focus on maintaining the kingdom?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    I've managed to create The Slav Empire, sadly it's not called like that

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    When your wife dies so you become pope

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I think my next generation of vassals are all gonna be inbred

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Do the different pilgrimage locations give different traits/events?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Rome vs Jerusalem vs Spain

    submitted by /u/eanx100
    [link] [comments]

    Hrafn is now the King of Norway... where women rule! Join me in my reformed Germanic pagan run where I try to become Emperor of Scandinavia and maybe fight some Karlings along the way.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    This might not be my child...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    [cursed England]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    will ck3 have an option to disable nudity?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    maybe censure it. dunno, but I don't want to see dicks in my screen

    submitted by /u/Lost_Smoking_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Child of Destiny, what exactly is this and what do I do?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    So my custom Queen of Brittany had a child of destiny (boy, first child). I decided to save immediately after his birth, that way I can always go back (don't always do this, but this event is rare and I want the chance to play around with it). So I guess what are your suggestions for this? I've heard it's best to start playing as the child as soon as possible in order to influence the kid's stats that come from the unique events, so that's what I'm planning on doing first. But when he comes of age where I should go from there? Is being an Emperor a thing? Like going Napoleon style and taking over Europe? (I tried doing it in different playthroughs, but it always resulted in me being well over vassal and demese limit)

    submitted by /u/reyloislove
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I raise this Vassal Levy?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Why can't I raise this Vassal Levy?

    I'm not really sure what's going on here. The biggest Duke in my Kingdom won't give me any vassal troops, even though the tooltip (and total army count) says I can get 1200 troops from him.

    This is kind of annoying since his troops are the difference between me taking over neighbouring Bulgaria or being completely powerless.

    Some potential reasons - I'm an infidel to him, and he hates me.

    However, some vassals hate me even more and they give me troops just fine. Whereas with this guy, the troops literally won't raise up and they just count as "unraised" (see screenie of this).

    Am I doing something dumb?

    https://preview.redd.it/piutig1f3v851.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=53bf0b4d215b84cfea58cd64e74d1bdf95cd3221

    submitted by /u/Hermanjnr
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you have to be a man to found a merchant Republic?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I started a new game as an African Chief in 769. He was a powerful warlord, but his first wife got too old and his scripted son died in battle. He only had daughters from his second marriage so when I reformed the African religion I selected Enatic Clans as kind of a role play thing. He died just 6 months later and his oldest daughter took over. I had known since my last character that I wanted to stop being tribal and found a merchant Republic, so I went to a great deal of trouble to get my hands on the Canaries since your capital provence must have a port. The second wife had a claim on the canaries, so I pressed it while the first character was still alive and used the event spawned boats from Call to Glory to transport over there. When he died, I had his daughter duel her mother for the title since she now had a claim. Unfortunately, the duel went sour and she killed her mother, giving her the tribal kinslayer trait

    Finally, I moved my capital to the canaries and built up the Merchant Town. I was about to found the Republic when I found out I was cock blocked by virtue of not having a penis.

    Why the hell can't I found a merchant Republic as a woman when I have Enatic clans enabled???

    submitted by /u/bradscum
    [link] [comments]

    Battle tips?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    It's my first run in CK2 and I'm learning all the mechanics slowly but I still suck at military battles. I decided not to initiate any battles until I learn it properly, but I still get attacked and usually lose. I tried accumulating money to hire mercenaries to help my levies in battle and I gather piety so I can call the holy order in for help when I'm attacked, but their total number is so little compared to the enemy that they almost always lose the battle. I tried to secure foreign alliances with marriages and they call me to their battles, but for some reason I can't call them to mine. I also have a hard time following who has claims on my land, so I'm usually ill-prepared when they attack me with a bunch of troops. (I started out as the Duke of Kent and 2 generations later I own only Sussex now)

    I know most of this is due to inexperience, but maybe I'm missing some major points that could give me an advantage in battle? Happy for any guidance

    submitted by /u/PasTaCopine
    [link] [comments]

    Noting beats sharing a thoughtful night of prayer with a kindred soul

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment