• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Crusader Kings Name a more iconic duo

    Crusader Kings Name a more iconic duo


    Name a more iconic duo

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Crusaders, Assemble

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    WHAT WAS THE CARDINALS THINKING WHEN THEY ELECTED THIS GUY?!!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I just experienced the Black Death for the first time

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    And may I say WOW. It's my first playthrough and I already had Reaper's Due so idk if it's the dlc that made it so awesome but I was completely blown away by this feature. I had all these plans for my ruler and her heir when the Plague crept in so abruptly and made everyhing else so meaningless. I confined my court indoors thinking it was a small epidemic that would take a few months and disappear (like the previous ones) but eventually they started dying of starvation one by one. I was replacing councilors and stewards every few weeks cause they died and half of my ruler's kids including the heir died as infants. I tried letting them out to see if they'd survive better outside since they were completely out of food. Then my ruler died, then her husband died, all her council died off and the court diminished 1/3, my troops died off, my taxes diminished, it was a disaster. I played a 3 year-old for a few weeks before she died of poor health, then her younger 2 year old sister who eventually survived and built a hospital until the plague left the realm. I think this feature was so well implemented that I could feel the inevitability and magnitude of the Black Death as if I was experiencing it myself, and wanted to praise it as a first-timer.

    submitted by /u/PasTaCopine
    [link] [comments]

    Move over, Karlings! If any Germanic tribe should inherit Rome, it's us!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    i'm pretty sure that my wife cheated on me

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Should I be worried?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    You gotta be fucking shitting me.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Iconoclast Sweden

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Thanks, I guess?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Mercenary Merchants

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    "Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation. Well, here's how it all started..." [theme music gets louder]

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    First time playing a Catholic ruler, trying an HRE speedrun with Charlamagne. Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Moma Mia ������

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Something tells me this guy won't be Kaiser for long

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Aztec Pagan reformed by AI

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    when your wife gets impregnated by a man that has been dead for 352 years

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    A nice, petty parting shot from the AI

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    I'm playing as the Ziyarids, 936 start, ironman. I've become Saoshyant etc. and am fast gobbling up the rest of the Middle East. So I saw that the Muslims in Egypt were getting crusaded and I thought I'd quickly snipe off the duchy of Arabia from them while that was happening. I had most of the duchy sieged down when I got a message saying the Sultan of Egypt had converted to Zoroastrianism, invalidating my holy war. I had heard this could happen, so I shrugged and started marching my troops home. Then I noticed a notification saying that "our religion" was the target of a crusade. I realised that Egypt falling to the crusade would now hurt Zoroastrian moral authority rather than that of the Sunnis. (Not that they had any to lose anyway — it's been at 0.0% for a while.) The crusade was already at something like 96% warscore and my troops wouldn't have arrived in time to do anything even if I did decide to send them back — and to be honest, I really didn't want to help the little weasel anyway. So some Irishman became king of de jure Egypt, and the two duchies they had in Arabia became independent under their Muslim emir, who my vassals and I promptly holy warred. Thankfully, our moral authority only took a 10% hit — but still, that was a nice spiteful move on the AI's part. Of course, he could have converted to Christianity instead and kept his kingdom, but he realised it was more important to fuck with me.

    submitted by /u/rm698
    [link] [comments]

    bloodline of Alexander? nah, i am Alexander.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Finally managed to do it

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Successfully became Saoshyant as Karen Dynasty. My greatest CK2 achievement

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Revolt instantly gained 100% war score

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I am playing as the Emperor of Britannia and my cousin stepped up and named me pretender. I was already in a war so I started to move my troops back to my lands, but only a month later I got a dozen defeat pop ups at the exact same time and they instantly got 100% war score and won. I couldn't do anything about it. What happened?

    submitted by /u/Sugarcomb
    [link] [comments]

    Playing CK2/3 while using Total War: Attila + 1212 Overhaul mod for battles

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    While I can't wait for CK3 to come out, literally counting the hours, I was thinking about a way that I am going to play this game.

    So There's a beautiful overhaul mod that recently came out for Total War: Attila - It's called 1212 AD, and it transforms the game into the medieval period. While the campaign is slowly becoming better and better, the battle system for this mod is already there, and it's working great. (Battles are a bit too quick but still beautiful IMO)

    They have a wide variety of units for each army, and they have a huge variety of factions (from different cultures) to choose from. So whatever faction you're going to play in CK2/CK3 - you will have an army that will more or less match it in 1212 AD. If you have a "poor quality" of units in CK3, you're allowed to choose a poor quality of units only, in the battles of 1212AD; also, the experience of the units can play a role in both CK3 and the battles in1212 AD. Etc.

    I'm trying to think of a way to make it fair and balanced between the two games. So, for example, if most of your army in CK3 are light infantry and horse archers, that's what you're going to play within the Total War's battles. If your general has died in the battle then your character has to die in CK3 as well.

    Now, obviously, you won't play the battles of each of your generals in CK3.

    ONLY WHEN YOUR CHARACTER IS LEADING THE ARMY - YOU THEN GET A GREEN LIGHT TO PLAY THE BATTLES IN TOTAL WAR.

    The question now is how to make it balanced. The numbers, the quality of the army, the skills of the general, the terrain bonus (maybe if the enemy has the terrain bonus they deserve to get +2 experience for their army in the Total War battle?)

    Another thing, would it be possible once I finished a battle in Total War, to copy the result WIN OR LOSE to CK3? Kind of like a "cheat" or a console command?

    What do you guys think? I think it could lead to an exciting gameplay experience.

    Do you think we can make something like that work?

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/PaniCush
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment