• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 03 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : July 03 2020


    Feudal Friday : July 03 2020

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just pagan things

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Ah yes, the fabled Crusade of Ulster. The one that's miiiiiiles away from Ireland.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Damn croatia leave some HRE for the rest of us

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Original title got removed

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    How did this happen? The Pope who was my vassal died and I became the Pope as a female Emperor? And what’s the title “Queen” above Empress?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Don't have to rub it in...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I hate jihads.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I hate jihads.

    So here is what's going on here, im an experienced player who dedicated %15 of his life into this game and took a break for couple of months.. Then i returned the game and played as 769 wessex (noob start) and tried to take the achivements along the way with default settings(which i normally disable the defensive pacts and shattered retreat). I said to myself "im not going to blob, im going to play as happy, not warmonger king and lead my people to the prosperity." Then in the first decade heretics started to pop up, Francia who supposed to be strongest christian realm fell into the hands of muslims and germanics then brittania just fucked up with heretics too then the lombards changed into the cathar and wow, look at that, before 789 im the only catholic king. I said okay im not going to form rome lets take it slow and form brittania first then vassalize pope and defend the catholic faith(which has 0 moral authority then i vassalized the pope and made it to the 100) and slowly expand our happy, prosper kingdom. So here is a little note who can read this far; you might say "well its your fault because you saw that coming but you didnt help other catholic kings". Yeah i could do that then my playthrough ends in 10 years because every month there is heretic rebels in my country and as a king i couldnt help them because if i expand to their territories early there will be too much vassals so i needed to become an empire first. Well anyway i didnt end the playthrough here, i somehow managed to expand nicely and converted brittania to catholic and weakened the umayyads until JIHADS. SINCE THERE IS ONLY 2 CATHOLIC KINGDOMS WHICH IS BOHEMIA AND ME(lombards have catholic kings but i just rescued them from the hindus so they didnt have much man and there are rebels constantly) THERE IS NO ONE TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY. And yea after thousands of hours into this game this is the first time i defeated. Ever since i first started to this game im never defeated like this, even thats a big shame for me, i will fly this save. Here is a advice for everyone, before 1000s weaken those muslims so they can not fuck you when jihad comes. Or just fly your save if catholics went down or just dont be stubborn and convert to cathar when everyone is a cathar. Peace.

    PS.

    There is no racism in this post im a muslim too.

    PPS.

    The reason behind this pink balkans is not me, the epirus, i only have kingdom of thrace.

    PPPS.

    Fuck this shit im going to create merchant republic of rome.

    https://preview.redd.it/lgw6s7oezl851.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=128f4280a7fe9fb14d96d42ec278bb7c1c69489d

    submitted by /u/PoopMaster74
    [link] [comments]

    And remember, no Nahuatl

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    He truly is vengeful

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Did you know that J. K. Rowling was inspired by a croatian medieval book ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Two wives, five lovers, Master Seducer. I've boned my way through most of the women in the realm. WHERE IS MY MALE HEIR?!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    This game

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I lost. To a horse.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    That is atrocious

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    My eunch spymaster wants an hier

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    After I change from tribal to feudal, how do I get my vassals to change with me?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    They follow Catholiciism as I do. Do I need them to have stone hillforts before I change? If I build stone hillforts after I change, will they adopt feudalism? Anything else I need to do?

    submitted by /u/AOCsFeetPics
    [link] [comments]

    Haesteinn to Emperor of Outremer in 181 Years

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    and that, kids, is why you don't mess with your spouse

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Now that the Zunist run is over, I'm starting a Hrafn of Hordaland game! Come join me on stream :)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    How did this happen?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    You only made me use 10% of my power...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Cursed_Burgundy

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    My liege just made internal vassal laws illegal. How can I make that legal again?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment