• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Crusader Kings Trying to leave my mark on the future in the most meaningless way possible, wish me luck!

    Crusader Kings Trying to leave my mark on the future in the most meaningless way possible, wish me luck!


    Trying to leave my mark on the future in the most meaningless way possible, wish me luck!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I got frustrated at my wife, so i named my daughter this way

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I've deleted WHOLE pagan country on a crusade, yet the Pope hates me because of "Free investiture"

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Even when i leave Crusader Kings, the Crusader Kings do not leave me.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    My worst nightmare unfolded before me as one of the lads in my stream killed his way to make me his wife

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Rate my islamic merchant republic of Livonia.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Nay, I jest... Unless...?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    My empire at it's peak in ironman (Picture taken right before disaster)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    AI became king of Italy then forged Alexanders Bloodline

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Cat fight!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    The Christmas Pope

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Avatar: Four Nations Restored -- Artists Needed!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Perhaps the most chaotic character I've ever played...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    There may be snow on the roof but there is fire in the furnace.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    My boy out here being a duke, a prince, and a king

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Are characters like this normal? Legendary muslim ruler crushed everyone in England.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    First time playing a Catholic ruler, decided to form the Holy Roman Empire with Charlemagne. Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Disliking someone for being your lover

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I became immortal as my starting character and after forming a bloodline

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I love eldership elective succession

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    King: I want to be succeeded by my strong genius son with a legendary bloodline, but ultimately I'm only one vote. You guys get the rest.

    Elders: We don't like you, so we're voting for your frail lesbian foreign cousin

    [dies, gets succeeded by said cousin]

    Elders: Wtf? We hate you because you're a frail lesbian foreigner.

    Queen: You voted for me...

    The whole thing pretty succinctly captures the state of politics in the UK. Not bad for a computer game.

    submitted by /u/WynterRayne
    [link] [comments]

    Total newcomer to CK2

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Hello /CrusaderKings, I just started playing CK2 and I have a lot of questions. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions here! (I've been watching playthroughs but I can't figure these out)

    1: How do I prevent my vassals from conquering other lands? As Denmark I keep randomly gaining land in Pomerania, Estonia, Finland etc because of them

    2: Is there a way to give a province/holding to a different ruler / different nation? As Denmark I have no interest in holding Ladoga in Russia, it's not even connected to my other lands

    3: How do I prevent murder plots from happening? I've lost three kings in a row under 40 because of "carriage accidents". I keep trying to make my council happy but to no avail

    submitted by /u/Martholomeus
    [link] [comments]

    The king of Bavaria will accept matrilineal marriage to my daughter because they are of the same dynasty and have high opinions of each other. Now I am going to probably get Bavaria too. Italy 869 start is op.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Who are you all gonna play first in CK3

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I am relatively new to the game: Vassals are so hard to satisfy

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Now, to be honest, I first played this game years ago, since then I played it in some small periods, but I eventually got bored and uninstalled each time. At first, my problem with the game was that I wasn't used to it, I hadn't understood how most of the game worked, and also character portraits looked really ugly to me. So, a week or a few days ago I reinstalled the game and this time I think it finally "clicked" kind of. But I also finally understood what one of my actual problems with the game was: Vassals seem too hard to satisfy.

    Now, this is probably because I am still bad at this game, maybe there is something that I don't understand, maybe there is something that I don't even know at all, so I would be very glad if someone helped me with that. Vassals seem to either constantly want new land (usually land that other vassals want as well) or they want a place on the council, or they have some other problem. Maybe my vassals get too powerful? But otherwise I get too powerful and my vassals (or any of my subjects really) don't like that as well.

    Now, I like all the intrigue and personal relationships and sometimes even the court system, I don't have a massive problem with any single one of them. I like that we are able to build a more personal, or dynastic story, especially compared to other Paradox games like EUIV etc. But my subjects, particularly my vassals, really frustrate me and I wish we could just establish autocracy or something like that.

    submitted by /u/SpfcAudomarusFridia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment