• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Crusader Kings She sure will

    Crusader Kings She sure will


    She sure will

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "Dad, there are some weird dudes at the door..." "Just ignore them honey, they'll bugger off."

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    When achieving freedom from England goes well so you decide to take it a step further and remove freedom from England.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    My character has gone completely nuts....I like it

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Ahh yes, a 57-year old child.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Do you use visual mods? What is your favourite visual map mod? [Example video]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    If only I could tell the teacher this when she showed me my son's report

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    PSA: making your heir your apprentice bypasses the 10 learning requirement for joining the hermetics

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Rate my Nestorian Kingdom of Aleppo !!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    What it means to steal a horse in ck2

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    So is there ANY way to beat the teutonic knights in the northern crusade?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    So I am blobbing with Scandinavia, I got around 400k troops as levy. Then the Teutonic knights show up with a non splitting stack of 200k reinforcing event troops.

    How in the hell am I supposed to beat that? Just give up and let them win that war? and then try and kick them back out?

    I cant even put 200k against them, as no county even supports a stack of that size and attrition would kill my troops down to 70k faster than the enemy would.

    I cant siege their lands, as they have none, I cant go and siege the pope, as he has no land anymore either.

    As far as I see this is an event "you loose a duchy to the Teutonic knights, tough luck"

    submitted by /u/boran_blok
    [link] [comments]

    Could do better

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    The king keeps declaring Holy Wars for Iberian provinces. This is the most recent map of France

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Go home, Denmark, you're drunk.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I see absolutely neigh way that this could go poorly...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    How do you survive as the Kingdom of Jerusalem

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    So I wanted to play a game as the kingdom of Jerusalem that was set up after the first crusade and try to create the empire of the outramour (Spelling?) Anyways I've found it basically impossible to get anywhere, as both times I've had a jihad called on me, then the pope calls a crusade for Egypt which leaves both major Muslim empires me all over my land. Does anyone have any hints or tips to survive?

    Update: won the crusade for Egypt and managed to beat the jihad. Then the kingdoms split and Egypt was inherited by my 1 year son and the Jerusalem was inherited by the most powerful vassal, rip my game

    submitted by /u/Arkantos-of-alantis1
    [link] [comments]

    who was your oldest ruler ever? immortals not included

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    We should all be so lucky...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Do the Incas really start with guns if you convert a sunset invasion save to EU4?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Because I want to do a Megacampaign with Sunset invasion on but I don't want one flavor text ruining the whole idea by making half of South America have firearms at the start of EU4

    submitted by /u/codfish1114
    [link] [comments]

    Succession change and the French Elephant

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Well it seems that I'm sitting in a pile of poo. A pile of my own making but still a pile of poo.

    So far I've been bumbling along, and I've managed to unite all of Britannia under a single Emperor (Me :) ), well all except those gnats in Sussex who prefer French wine to English Ale. Anyways things were going 'jolly good' until my cousin the Emperor of France decided he needed to press a claim for Middlesex and Bedford (I think he saw sex and bed and said "Boys, pack your bags").

    So while I'm bumbling around trying to kill off my brother's who BTW are the Kings of England and Scotland, so I can switch away from Gavelkind, My dear Cousin shows up with his closest 43 000 mates and proceeds to throw 4 ragers, leaves a mess of dead bodies, grabs Middlesex and Bedford, says "Thank you kindly, and I didn't make that mess, wasn't me" and then eff's off back to the continent.

    So now I'm battered and bruised, my dear brothers are still alive, my 10 000 strong retinue is 3 000 and there's more than just 2 <dukes?> that are displeased with me preventing me from switching away from Gavelkind.

    Is there a best strategy for dealing with the Elephant that is the French circa 1100's?

    When switching to Primogenitor succession do I just need to keep High Chiefs (or whatever they are called in Feudalism) happy? Is even +1 sufficient for approval?

    submitted by /u/havock
    [link] [comments]

    Demon-possessed drunkard...what could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    *Professor Oak wants to know your gender* Are you a boy or a girl? A Pope or a King? Hmmm.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Agnatic primogeniture glitch?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I am trying to get "The Conqueror" achievement by starting as Norse Pagan and ending by being the English Christian King of England. I became Norman and now I've conquered England. I am currently the Norman Christian King of England and it's 1103 so all that's left to do is wait until the English Melting Pot Event fires.

    But the Black Death wiped out most of my dynasty and the Anglo-Saxon Kings before me had agnatic elective monarchy and even the Norman lords I set up won't support any child (adults are dead) in my dynasty. No problem, I raise crown authority and set primogeniture.

    THEN SOME RANDOM NORSE CHARACTER IS MY HEIR EVEN THOUGH I HAVE COUSINS IN MY DYNASTY.

    My heir is not related to me at all. I didn't have any kids of my own so I married, family focus, and private conversationed with the Queen until I had four girls who can't inherit. The fifth child was a boy, became my heir and then promptly died. So, I switched to seduction focus, fucked anything that moved and had two sons. I legitimized one but it still says random Norse character is my heir.

    I am so close to hitting the achievement but if I die before the English Melting Pot, I'm fucked. Why is this random Norse character my heir? He is an Ivaring and I'm a defendant of Halfdan the White Shirt so maybe we both have Ragnar Lodbrok bloodline?

    Is it a glitch? Is it because my son and heir is a bastard? What is going on?

    submitted by /u/historymajor44
    [link] [comments]

    after a few years ingame i got normandy for some reason and the game let me just usurp the kingdom of west francia title, now karl (charlemagne) is the duke of flanders lmao

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment