• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Crusader Kings Am I in trouble?

    Crusader Kings Am I in trouble?


    Am I in trouble?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I might have jumped the gun on this one.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Even when I join in and donate the maximum amount, it fails 99% of the time. This is a very disappointing game mechanic.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Don't Mind If I Do

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    When you get beat so bad you lose men you didn't even have ...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Some dude was plotting to kill my sister

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Finally, my first Seven Centuries Game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I subjugated Sweden as Finland in 801

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    For to the one who has, more will be given

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Perfect Roman borders

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    so... apparently im related to my wife... NEAT EXTRA GAMER POINTS

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Behold the power of cheesing religion swapping

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen, the Prince of England, 4th in the line of succession!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    William the Conqueror Who?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    When the Crusade for Egypt also captures Jerusalem, Mecca and Medina...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    CK III - only two start dates?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    So do I understand it right- they are only two start dates in CK III - 867 and 1066?

    Why would Paradox do that? I mean, they have already all the data in CKII, so why wouldn't just copy them into CKIII? This isn't a difficult job...

    I mean, if they would be only 2 start dates in CKIII, I am not sure if I would even buy it. 80% of my games are taking some obscure character from history and lead them toward greatness.

    I just don't understand why paradox decided to remove one of the best features in CKII - to choose literally any character during its period to play. Now, I can not even play such characters as Saladin or Richard Lionheart in a game called "Crusader Kings". Is this because they want to add them in DLCs? Byzantine DLC - add 1081 start date? Crusader DLC - add 1187 start date?

    submitted by /u/Maeron89
    [link] [comments]

    Charlemagne?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Mmmm interesting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Ah, Yes. France

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Crusader Kings discriminates against triplets, and it’s disgusting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Twins get that sweet, sweet +30 opinion bonus with their twin. But what about triplets? Are we supposed to believe that this is some sort of bizarro world where twins are as high as it goes? I choose to believe Matilda was an octo-mom.

    submitted by /u/PodricksPhallus
    [link] [comments]

    FAQ Crusader Kings III - 371 Q&A ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Modding viceroys to be 'governors'

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Whenever I play my game wide instead of tall, I use the viceroy system to have some control over how powerful my vassals get. For roleplay reasons mainly, I prefer the viceroys stick to their de jure kingdoms. This way, a kingdom is more or less just a 'province' of my empire. Sounds good, but it doesn't work. Whenever someone gets a viceroy title, they change the succession laws of all their other titles to A-C primogeniture automatically. Some marriages later, and the border gore inside my empire is enormous. For example: the duke of Valencia (son of the recently deceased king of Valencia) is now also the duke of Munster and Toulouse. If I grant him the title of viceroy, I add Munster and Toulouse to the kingdom of Valencia. I don't want that.

    As far as I know, the only solution is to manually retract vassals and revoke titles until it's safe to grant the viceroy title again. Even assuming imperial administration is active, this still greatly upsets every vassal to the point where everyone hates me.

    Two possibilities come to mind:

    1. A mod that makes "controlled realm inheritance" apply to viceroys and their de jure kingdoms. This would mean that the viceroys can't lose titles from their 'realm', ensuring that a vassal from Scotland won't inherit a county from Ireland, because Ireland would be protected by this law.
    2. Make all titles owned by a viceroy gavelkind instead of primogeniture, this way they can still inherit duchies and counties out of their realm, but will lose them on their death.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/Naneferkaptah
    [link] [comments]

    What is this event? I have 1500 hours in CK2, I have never seen this

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment