• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Crusader Kings MRW I'm trying to do the monarchs journey but the AI acts like a player...

    Crusader Kings MRW I'm trying to do the monarchs journey but the AI acts like a player...


    MRW I'm trying to do the monarchs journey but the AI acts like a player...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Mapped Out My First Nomad Run

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    And when Katrina saw the breadth of her domain, she wept, for there were no more coastal provinces left to loot

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    The Council Of Karlings shall now pass judgement

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I discovered my bloodline!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I have thousands of hours in this game and just today learned that I just today learned that the courtesy title is "High Almoner" not "High Almonder", and deals with alms, not almonds

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    There's one that's basically babysitting swans, so I guess I didn't find it much of a stretch that looking after the almond trees would be a prestigious ceremonial duty as well.

    submitted by /u/AsaTJ
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar Aang won't make a non-aggression pact with Sokkah for "Political reasons". This is peak CK2 AI.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Thats my boy! supported him since the beginning.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Just watched Kingdom of Heaven, went to check, and yes, you can be Orlando Bloom

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I finally decided to finish a full game and recorded the lineage to commemorate the campaign!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    How the turntables

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    So this is the power of the Israel bloodline bug.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Ah yes, who could forget that time the Umayyad Caliphate was taken over by a Zoroastrian Abbassid.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    The sun never sets on the Zunist Empire! Thanks everyone that supported my stream!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    The nation of incest

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    So, 1155, Henry II is king of England and half of France, have sexy Occitan countess wife. By 1190, all vassals are relatives. Life is good.

    200 years later, 1355, Henry IV, mother is cousin, father is also cousin, inbred. All vassals are relatives, my brother married my daughter, I married their daughter, now Henry V. Surrounded by family, all of us are inbred, everyone has harelip, everyone wants to die.

    submitted by /u/flabsforabs
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE fuck my wife and daughters.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I added in EU4 Save Conversion for the Sons of Vinland mod

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    fuck Imperial elective

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    So i started my campaign as king of italy in the iron century and wanted ot restore rome. So i became a vasal of byzantium, and after that some of my relatives were conviniently murdered. So i got germany and the looooong one(idk how to spell it). Then i became a commander (finaly)
    And started to bribe my way to be the heir. The 1st time i lost by 10 points, which mede me very salty. On the second round election, while the current emperor conveniently got pneumonia and i activated all favours for sucssesion suppprt. I had 100 more points than his candidate. He in the span of 3 sec gets to almost my number (i was leading him by 5 points). I click of the election screen while the game is running to look at the state of the emperor, whereupon he dies and i didnt become emperor.

    submitted by /u/dumb_ducklig
    [link] [comments]

    died under suspicious circumstances

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I know there are secret polar bears, but are there also secret pandas?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I can't think of any explanation for my dynasty's resolute refusal to multiply other than them all secretly being giant pandas. At this rate I'll never unlock the cone-shaped henshin.

    submitted by /u/DisorderOfLeitbur
    [link] [comments]

    I love when dead people challenge me to a duel

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    The most bullshit way I've ever died

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Crusaders Kings 3 will be on the Gamepass (PC)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    How do I free the Patriarch of the East from the Seljuks? They already lost control of Baghdad to someone the Patriarch is still vassalized. Do I need to take over Baghdad or do I need to delete the Seljuks?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Started as the duke of Socotra and want to strengthen and spread Nestorianism. Freeing the Patriarch and giving him a Holy sure would give an extra 5% MA but it's important RP wise.

    submitted by /u/danshakuimo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment