• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Crusader Kings A map guide for restoring the Roman Empire

    Crusader Kings A map guide for restoring the Roman Empire


    A map guide for restoring the Roman Empire

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Real life lessons I learned from this game

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Gavelkind sucks. My eldest son will get all my stuff the rest of my kids can go fuck themselves.

    Unless my eldest has bad grades, or he is ugly, in that case i will put him on a boat toss him in the middle of a lake or something and wait till he dies of scurvy.

    If my son wants to marry a cute, kind girl, i will forbid it. Only topmodels, Nobel award winners and bodybuilders are acceptable.

    I live in Europe so to win the adoration of my neighbors i will exhibit a prepuce in my living room and i will claim it belonged to Jesus. Everybody will love me.

    My sister is hot.

    So are horses.

    A satanic orgy a day keeps the doctor away.

    Martin Luther claimed God's true name is GodAlmightyJesusHolySpiritThorgodThundergod.

    submitted by /u/Rakatanana
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, Venice actually looks like that?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So, my daughter just killed her husband (and soon after become independent mercenary)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Who could've done such a thing!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    An interesting shape...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Just your typical Genius Heir [Fun moments of Dyrovich 03]

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Finally I've made the Kingdom of Eire and figuring out which way should I take

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    The son of my DnD character ended up giving me my most successful run yet (sorry for low quality)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    "I have become more powerful than any uncle ever dreamed"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Listen, I get that in the Hermetic Society, you use what you have on hand, but this...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Never understood what this meant in combat. What is it? How does it happen?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Typical First Ironman Game/First Ever Kingdom Formed Post

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Known Demon Whorshipper? Not even once!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I hope they fix Spain

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I've put in almost 2000 hours of ck2. In all that time, I don't think I've ever once seen the Christian AI do anything but get pushed completely out within 30 years, no matter what year I start it (I don't ever start 1337 so MAYBE since they own most of Spain they might survive). It's frustrating and relatively annoying that i ALWAYS have to fight off Muslims out of southern France if I play anywhere near Western Europe.

    Makes me think of William the Conqueror and King Harald. The Norwegians almost always win. Which is fucking stupid.

    Anyway, I hope ck3 addresses this issue, because just ONCE I'd like to see Spain do something besides get crushed.

    submitted by /u/Davidlucas99
    [link] [comments]

    Whats to stop me from revoking everything and replacing them?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I just as lithuania and had shitty character with malcontent vassals, luckily I have a decent retinue. An independence faction rose in rebellion and I revoked everyone after I won, but I didnt stop there, I revoked all my vassals including baron tiers tyranny be damned and just replaced them with newly spawned, loyal and happy vassals. I dont think I had suffered anything in the long run except maybe pissed off family members, what exactly is to stop me from doing this every time my vassals gives me a downvote? Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/CannibalPride
    [link] [comments]

    Soooo, I had 100% in a crusade fon Punjab. Guess no one knows what to do with money this late in the game...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm starting to think that maybe the Mongol Empire might be a little overpowered here...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I think im too soft i never mass revoke after rebellions because i fell bad destroying old houses that have been my companions for years and i only revoke their non de iure teritory

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    How do i combat thiss weakness

    submitted by /u/Jurefranceticnijelit
    [link] [comments]

    First time trying to play as a Persian, restored the empire and became Saoshyant... who would've believed that a Karen could do it

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Poor guy loses his dad and then dies himself a week later in the same tournament

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Sultan of Egypt Revoking My Titles Just Because?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Wait no

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment