• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Crusader Kings Playing as Tribal in a nutshell

    Crusader Kings Playing as Tribal in a nutshell


    Playing as Tribal in a nutshell

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    The Most Insane Battle I've Ever Won

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Who Invaded Spain in the Eighth Century?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    It finally happened

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I have a lot of 769 memes.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Uncommon death

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    and then the people who voted for you proceed to form factions against you

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    769 never disappoints me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I hate councils

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Not content with the title Holy Roman Empress, I am also the smartest woman in the world

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Motherf...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    My Dalai Lama is pretty angry

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Saint and Satan

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Is a Genius heir really that useful?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I recently got a Genius + Beautiful heir who surprisingly didn't get cancer/maimed/lunatic/depressed/what-have-you, and killed off my character right as she turned 16 so she could inherit and have a full reign.

    And honestly? Not super impressed. She had great stats, yeah, and maybe this was just because I was already an Empress by this point so the game was more or less running on auto-pilot, but I really didn't feel like there was anything noticeably better/different. It's not like being a Genius unlocks many new options, or CB, or anything like that.

    Do you guys think it's worth it to prioritize grooming heirs, or should it just be something which is just kind of nice when it happens but not something you should go out of your way for?

    submitted by /u/Nicholas_TW
    [link] [comments]

    When you finally realize indolent is a cat and not a psyduck

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Behold Ragnar “The Great Bear” the homosexual werewolf with 40 martial and 0 diplomacy

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Tips on dealing with the French European Union and their 170k army. Ck2 really goes nuts after 400 years

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    My loyal thegns, I have inherited a rather precarious position.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Brave men, I understand little of our nation's laws of inheritance. I have been content all these years to sit all these years on the Throne of Wales, distant from my heritic mother and her court full of Rus'-men and strange men who call their arch-priest "Patrick" not as the Saint but as a kind of Office.

    I was happy never to see her again and to let her strange customs become the property of my brothers and half-brother. One year ago, my grandmother's long and happy life ended and her Queendom of Thrace, far away and foriegn, became the property of my mother and increasing her prestige and that of our whole nation and empire greatly. Divers men in the realm coveted and feared her, and she was murdered soon after in the most heinous of ways.

    Now, under the arcane auspices of our Emperor and my kinsman, I am made King of Thrace and have inherited great lands full of untold riches in this distant country. They speak the Greek tongue and worship under these strange "Patricks" and I am afraid I understand not how to rule them.

    Perhaps I shall simply grant this foreign kingship to one of my brothers who understandeth better their strange customs? Would be a mighty blow to my power but may preserve in peace the domains of my mother. Oh if only one of these strange men could teach to me the ways of the Patricks, I would move my capital to the ancient Constantinesburgh and be king of the richest domain in all of Christendom.

    submitted by /u/Logan-Strait-Doug
    [link] [comments]

    This is the third time in a row I have gotten chess with death, I am done.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Looking for people to help with large mod project- a 15th century mod: "Beginning of the End"

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Looking for people to help with large mod project- a 15th century mod: "Beginning of the End"

    So I made a post about this project a few weeks ago, and we've made a lot of progress since then. However, we still have a long way to go. I don't want to repeat the details too much, since they're all in the previous post, but it would be great to have more people on board so that we can speed up development. I'will, however, reiterate a few things about what the team is actually doing at the moment:

    The first stage of development is history modding. If you're unfamiliar with history modding, but you still have modding experience, it's not hard to pick up. Working on this mod has been my first experience with history modding too! Essentially, it requires going through each province on the map and writing the history for it from the final vanilla start date (1337) up to 1400. That means you have to assign characters to each province each time they change ownership. Sometimes the characters are already defined in the vanilla files, so it's just a matter of finding them, and sometimes we have to define them ourselves in the character history files.

    This is organised on a kingdom-by-kingdom basis- i.e. we have a list of de jure kingdoms which we are going through. Each modder claims a few kingdoms and writes the history for each province. For example, in the screenshot below, you can see the Italian peninsula and the surrounding area. I chose to do the kingdoms of Italia (Trinacria, Naples, Romagna, Italy, Carnthia, Venice and Sardinia and Corsica), which now have a complete history up to 1400. Another modder has been reponsible for de jure France, Aquitaine and Brittany, and so they are complete too.

    And yes, that ugly spot in southern France is the Avignon Papacy

    If you're interested in helping out, send me a message, and I'll give you the link to the Discord for our modding group.

    submitted by /u/_Gandalf_the_Black_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else wish for a better ledger?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I really like the ledger chronicle*, after the game is over I can look through my rulers and see some interesting things that happened. But it feels kinda barebones. Where are the major battles I led? What about the enemies I murdered in battle or with political subterfuge? The buildings I built? The regions I converted? The friends I made?

    For awhile I have been wanting to play a slow game and write my own ledger chronicle* instead.

    Apparently I mean the CHRONICLE. Oops haha.

    submitted by /u/KingTemplar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment