• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Crusader Kings We all know there'll be a Horse mod Day 1

    Crusader Kings We all know there'll be a Horse mod Day 1


    We all know there'll be a Horse mod Day 1

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    MUSLIM POPE MUSLIM POPE

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Tolerance Level 10th Century

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    as a female player, i'm really excited about this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I love people who have never played the game and have no understanding of history commenting on this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I was looking through some older screenshots and there is so much going on here honestly.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Byzantine emperor in my game (Ironman-Mode)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Poor Dude.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Playing as a republic is enriching...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Meet Misha, a genius bear with pet cat friend.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    cool god name

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    i made my dad somehow the pope while testing some things. what the fuck.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Ah yes, Charlemagne, my favorite Pope.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Something seems a little off...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    It's not always good to be king.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Should I genocide the Catholics?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I'm playing as a reformed Norse Pagan Viking Empress and I've managed to conquer all of Western and Central Europe, and as a result of this most of my country is Catholic when I want them to be Norse. I have the proselytizing nature so at first counties were converting stupidly fast but as time goes on it's taking an increasingly long time to convert counties. I currently have a mod that gives an intrigue event that allows you to genocide another religion or culture, and I was wondering should I use it on the Catholics?

    The main problem with this is that one of the penalties for this is a huge tax cut, which I don't know if I want since Western Europe has been making me a shit ton of money and has been my cash cow for a while now. Additionally, most of my levies come from W Europe and you'll also receive a huge levy cut so that'll probably cripple my army too

    submitted by /u/futureswife
    [link] [comments]

    Place your bets, folks. What's going to kill me first? Gout, stress, infection, my wounds, or my ties to the Hellenic cult?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    If there's a long dead cousin spilling the beans about your taxation issues, who you gonna call?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Best Looking MODs for Map Textures

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Can you guys throw some good looking texture packs for maps down bellow? I'm looking for something that is something slight but not too much of a difference. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/PraetorianNight
    [link] [comments]

    Well this sucks

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Your culture says otherwise Mr. ''German''

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    This game is a lot of fun

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Playing my first play through as a count in Ireland. Have been watching tutorials so know it's noob land.

    My aim is to basically create a United ireland and then maybe the UK. I want to make England nice and Irish in culture.

    So anyway, here I am trying to get my first step to this by becoming king of Mimu. Things start great, have a bigger army, get some retinues that make it bigger then my chancellor gets the claim. Sweet! Time to move I.... wait who's this Jorvik guy and why is 3K+ army now in that land I wanted oh god damn it. Part of 1 plan scuppered as the only next to me territory to grab is my lieges.

    So I start trying to get a claim on the king of mumus home county and set up a soy network to see if I can off him or figure something out. Meanwhile I marry off some daughters and get some alliances with the king of powys and something of Wessex.

    Then I don't exactly know what happened, but my liege and I began hating each other a lot and I mean a lot (this could be because I tried to kill him). I had also been stuck trying to act on my fabricated claims but not being able to because it was not independent. Then I learned I could declare war on the liege of that territory and go for it.

    Now a lovely little option called "holy war" appeared as Jorvik is not that lovely Irish catholic faith we love over here so of course I start one of those and get my allies in.

    Suddenly I felt awesome, we had 2 battles then suddenly the rest of the British isles seemed to declare their own wars against Jorvik so he was now facing 5, all because I wanted some land so lied about wanting a holy war.

    Then I died of stress and my heir took over, then he instantly got slain so my next lady heir of 2 took the reigns. We managed to win the war but I was a bit fucked in terms of inheritance now. Luckily some French guy went for a matrilineal marriage.

    Now I own all the lands in the kingdom of Mumu, I'm teasing all the bishops so they pay me money and now I'm moving to adopt feudalism and eyeing up my next target.

    But wow it felt amazing to actually start a war and have it explode into this huge mess.

    submitted by /u/Shniper
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Duke Hug the Bear!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment