• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : April 24 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : April 24 2020


    Feudal Friday : April 24 2020

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Glitterhoof, end it.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    seems legit

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Man they grow up so fast nowadays

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    War is hell

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I thought this is impossible...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    the bon religion reformed in my game. never seen it before.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I love this game!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Yeah, just leave it on my desk. I’ll get to it... eventually.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    That one annoying ambitious vassal

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I feel this guy may not have my best interest in mind

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [MEME] ha ha fire arrows go swoosh

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    "I hear there is trouble over in... I'm sorry m'lord I don't think I want to say the name out loud"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    crusade went wrong

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    crusade went wrong

    By far the messiest crusade I have seen.

    -be me a zealous Christian mercenary

    -Just a regular day at the second crusade for Egypt

    -Fighting for 2 years

    -All nomads khans converted to Muslim .

    -The khans hordes go to Egypt

    -cut through 50k crusaders army like a sandwich

    -anti pope died

    -HRE emperor immidiately excommunicated,

    -HRE join the crusade to lift excommunication

    -troops stonks

    -The tide is turning

    -Nope

    -Aztec invade egypt

    -189k Native Americans flooded in

    https://preview.redd.it/6yib53xjxqu41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b7a6055e2ba73e25ee4726ac2025ab696059d35

    submitted by /u/proteccpancake
    [link] [comments]

    someone can tell me how to reduce dynasty decadence because it is growing like hell

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Possessed Saint. Now I've seen everything

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I accidentally created a vassal merchant republic, how do I tax them

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Playing a game as Ireland and when setting up a vassal republic I gave it a duchy and accidentally created a merchant republic in wales. I'm not one to look a gift republic in the mouth but I don't know how to make them give me more money. Do they count as Burghers?

    submitted by /u/EmpororJustinian
    [link] [comments]

    I am very scared

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    God I love this game, frustrating as it is.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    So I started in the early middle ages as the last Hellenic County. Of course I struggled with gaining power because I'm a count in a nation where every dutchy is a viceroyalty and the only way to gain permanent power is to create a new dutchy or Kingdon the Emperor doesn't own so that's exactly what I did.

    I declared war of independence on my Duke, becoming a direct vassal of the emperor, then took the county my former liege had and got gifted the county next door by the Emperor.

    Now the emperor makes me the viceroyalty Duke since I own most of the dutchy anyways but I'm not done yet. I want my family to be a permanent ducal family, so I worked my way north into Epirus and formed a dutchy from that land. By this point I'm three generations in and part of the Hellenic cult, working up to enough members and enough status to declare ourselves public. I was well on my way to making the kingdoms of Epirus and Greece when the Oracle makes us public and my Emperor dies of God knows what. Now I find myself as Emperor (despite not even in the running last I checked) and no one is happy. The emperor gave out so many viceroyalties that there were four different factions above 90%. I started giving independence to whoever I could afford to give independence to because, being Hellenic, I could always just conquest them back. I had to put down five different revolts that were really close to taking me down and only now, halfway into my reign, is everything chilling out.

    Now I'm trying to gain moral authority as Hellenic and it's slow going. Our three Greecian Holy Sites are held by Orthodox priests and Orthodox Counts so no luck on making those the full 10% each and building temples is much more time consuming and expensive.

    Still having fun though. As much stress as this game gives me, it's super satisfying to come in and overcome the challenges thrown at me by the RNG machine.

    submitted by /u/MasterJayShay
    [link] [comments]

    Child of Destiny Succession Help

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment