• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Crusader Kings bigger brain

    Crusader Kings bigger brain


    bigger brain

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Today I discovered that if you invade China and place your child on the throne, you can request an Imperial Marriage and the game will create a new daughter of yours to be your spouse.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    A wandering knight came to me with four leadership traits.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Everyone is sad about the killed kitty, but have you ever had your owl killed in the battle?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I'll have you know, I graduated top of my class in the wolf warriors, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on monasteries...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    SPQR starting as the only Hellenic county

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Ah yes, a left-"handed" Werewolf

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I was slain in a duel.... with myself?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Just once, I'd like to see a NPC not choose the "lusty maid spy" option.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    So sick of herpes spreading like wildfire across the court because some jack ass took Seduction Focus and then got the event that lets you get a commoner spy that's also a hotbed of herpes. They ALWAYS take the spy and since apparently not one person in the court can refuse a seduction attempt over time, suddenly half the court has herpes.

    Like, really? My Empress wife with the Attractive, Loyal, Diligent, Genius traits is going to let a dwarf with a lisp, harelip, herpes, and scars rail her while I'm in the next room? The man's not even a baron, he's just some cousin to some fuck face in my court.

    If you're going to cheat on me, at least tackle a Duke or something so he stays out of factions when I discover it. But the ugly pest filled loser with no friends? Jesus. And then people call me a tyrant when I have them arrested (and executed/exiled) for adultery.

    It's one of the more annoying "features" that Seduction Focus basically means that character will succeed on nearly any character as long as they are in the same court given time.

    submitted by /u/Kiyohara
    [link] [comments]

    Wikibox: Not my battle, but I thought it was interesting enough to warrant a wikibox.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    The most beautiful woman I have ever seen on ck2.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I hope CK3 does obituaries better because wow this one was underwhelming given what was accomplished.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Me thinking I'm doing well in Persia, Meawhile AI isn't impressed.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    psssh...nothin personnel...kid....

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Inherited as a 7 year old and my stats turned out less than expected

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    complete noob, why does the enemy have so many more Levies than it says?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Playing vanilla, in Ireland and attacking with a claim, on the lord of the area its said his total levies were around 1k. He had no money for mercenaries, yet when I attack him the number on his levies changes to 3k. I checked the realm tree beforehand and it said he had 1k levies as well but now that I'm fighting him his total levies are at over 3k.

    submitted by /u/G0ldenZERO
    [link] [comments]

    today i learned the game doesn't have any date to put for stonehenge's creation, so it just put "time immemorial" instead

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Check out this Moròn

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    So I own the county but still can't build a trade post because I can't reach it by sea.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    How to set ambition /focus ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    When i click on the ambition pop up it simply brings me to my characters page, with no indication of what I need to actually do. Also I can't find out how to set focuses?

    Please help it's very frustrating

    submitted by /u/TheMAGAnewsBlog
    [link] [comments]

    Waldensian gameplay mechanics

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm playing the Kingdom of England in the Iron Century. In the 1020s, I hatched a secret Waldensian society and brought it to fruition, and managed to convert all of my major vassals.

    Despite having no special gameplay mechanics, the politics of the game has been completely shaped by this move, first by causing a kind of purge within the kingdom and then by allowing the Irish to raid our holdings and us to declare holy wars in response. It seems like the way heresies were written in this game is designed for them to be small and spread out movements rather than centralized kingdoms, but I have some ideas how we can make them more fun to play as independent realms.

    Waldensian rulers choose between "Minister in Vernacular" and "Minister in Latin"

    Ministering in Latin greatly reduces religious difference penalty and improves relations with the Pope.

    Ministering in Vernacular greatly reduces cultural difference penalty and grants a bonus to the rate of conversion.

    Waldensian landholders ministering in vernacular and holding a bishopric with a monastic school, or a city with a university, can Translate the Bible into Vernacular, which results in a lifetime prestige bonus and a permanent cultural technology bonus.

    Independent Waldensian rulers gain an opinion penalty and piety loss for treasuries greater than 1000 gold.

    Waldensian kings and emperors holding a bishopric gain the title "Secular King-Bishop", increasing monthly prestige and piety as well as the church's moral authority.

    submitted by /u/Logan-Strait-Doug
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes when I’m reading medieval history, I’m like, ooh that’s smart, I should do that

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So I gave a county to the pope and now I can't mary anyone, it says I'm a Holy Order ? Where can I stop that from being a thing ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment