• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Crusader Kings Sooo, i started from charlemagne and they just kept getting bigger and bigger. I thought they would have collapse on their own but they are extremely stable. Is there a way to shatter them ?

    Crusader Kings Sooo, i started from charlemagne and they just kept getting bigger and bigger. I thought they would have collapse on their own but they are extremely stable. Is there a way to shatter them ?


    Sooo, i started from charlemagne and they just kept getting bigger and bigger. I thought they would have collapse on their own but they are extremely stable. Is there a way to shatter them ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    National Identity Crisis

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    tfw you get assassinated by glitterhoof

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    One of these are not like the others...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I decided to make a wikibox of a battle I won against a Lithuanian Sultan of Syria who was a Child of Destiny

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Finally managed to form Rome!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Something has gone horribly wrong

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Ive kidnapped the underage king of Hungary , anyway i can abuse this other then for ransom?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    So ive managed to kidnap this child and i was thinking of forcing him into a matrilenial marriage so i can get my dynasty on their throne , but for some reason it doesnt allow me to betrothe any of my daughters even tho he isnt betrothed to anyone else , i dont know what is the best course of action in this scenario.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/TheGrandKnjaz
    [link] [comments]

    Cardinals: The Pope shall be.... THE SON OF SATAN!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    What's not to like about a new mustache?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    The life of a Fylkir: Known for war, mayhem, justice, and kindness.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    wat

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:18 AM PST

    pls nerf X chromosome

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    You're under arrest for helping me attempt murder.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    My holy Irish empire has been struck with dancing fever!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    See this huge 7 kingdoms-France. Roi Thiébaut has been in my prison for 23 years. His father died in my prison. Whose predecessor was executed after spending 10 years in my father's prison. Thiébaut's successor, his grand-cousins son is already in my prison.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Is creating Mercenary Companies ever worth it?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I really like the idea of making one of my sons a leader of a mercenary band.

    However I feel like it has literally no positives and all negatives, the nerf on your garrison and levy is massive, and what usually happens is after the person who you appointed to create the company dies, the next leader or the one after him simply for no reason at any given moment can just leave you and be independent?

    I had a mercenary company which took many of my resources and levy for 50 years, in that time I always gave them more troops when asked and even on my own, then out of a sudden the new leader just decided he won't be under me any more and just left without reparations?!

    Any tips for interacting and using mercenary companies of your own? Or is it always a lose-lose scenario?

    submitted by /u/GeishasLeg
    [link] [comments]

    I shouldn't be expecting many children, should I?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:02 AM PST

    A Sunni Basileus converted Sweden to Sunni and I now believe my Hellenism run is ended

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:58 PM PST

    I found a rather badass little girl while searching for a spouse for my heir

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I got a child of destiny. What did it cost? ...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Uniting the Riverlands with my eugenics program

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Why isn't there a Crusader Kings 3 Wiki?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    The only reason I ask this is because in development for Imperator there was a wiki which was useful for tracking dev diaries and recording all the information known about the game any given moment. Presently it's kind of a pain to remember which dev diary covered what and having to search dev diary 1 through 12 to look for the specific one I'm looking for to reread what exactly I want to is just a hassle.

    submitted by /u/Gamerofwar99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment