• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Crusader Kings Do I hear infidels?

    Crusader Kings Do I hear infidels?


    Do I hear infidels?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:41 AM PST

    ARE YOU MUSLIM? DO YOU LIVE IN THE BIGGEST EMPIRE IN THE WORLD? ARE YOU SICK OF THOSE PESKY CRUSADERS INVADING YOUR LANDS? WELL DO I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    With this one simple trick you can get rid of those crusading infidels in a single monthly tick. Simply wait untill the player has lost 50k men on a cruaade AND he is at 95% war score and OVERTHROW your sultan. The entire crusade will immediately cease to exist. Game crash or your money back guaranteed. Call 420-FUCKTHISGAME-69 now for 50% discount.

    submitted by /u/megakaos888
    [link] [comments]

    Finally.. borders are restored.. but was it worth the cost?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Apparently being a unicorn is exclusive to the Emperor's of China

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I see that incest runs strong in the family

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    The Byzantine emperor can't be bothered to change his hat.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Thats why you want to keep your Demon Child

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Persian Empire of France

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Cheems

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    This 13 year-old Shi'a Muslim convert became Pope

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    We did it boys. The dream came true. *faint banjo music in the distance*

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Persia would like to talk to tha manager

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    My road to reuniting empire of Francia. I have started like count de Leon with one province in Brettany and slowly used the old empire collapsing in my benefit, now I own nice ammount, still having problems with Umayyad, but my dynasty is strong, maybe one of the strongest in Europe.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:37 AM PST

    They start so young. What a shame

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Start date of CK3?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I heard that It will be 867 but I can't find that information, Is that official?

    submitted by /u/nekicoveklija
    [link] [comments]

    Saintly Blood

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    So guys, what's the quickest way to India?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Boys, my Indian Merchant Republic has ended.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    It's done,

    My character died a mangled mess at age 53, but luckily he had a 2 year old son... so that was good,

    Then that son got immediately assassinated get fucking wrecked son.

    2/4 of my sisters died by assassins, 1/4 died by camp fever, (which was raveling India at the time.) and my last sister... fuckin' killed herself.........

    And it didn't even matter if they did survive, cause remember the Black Plague I told y'all about? You know, the one I said was on the complete other side of the world, so I probably don't have to worry about it? Well guess what.

    It was in Pakistan and Tibet at the time.... I swear I'm fucking done with CK2...

    And even worse, the Mongols were right next to me...

    So that's China, The Mongols, Camp fever and The Bubonic fucking Plague (which started all the way in Denmark btw.) all, in. One. Place..............

    Anyway, thanks for all the tips and support on the campaign, but it's done.

    submitted by /u/urban-bang
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, that's illegal

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I have over 200 hours in this game and I just found out you can raise personal levies

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Whenever I needed more troops I just gave land to vassals, also I always raised levies individually, I never looked above the mercenaries tab, I don't know what to do with this information.

    submitted by /u/ZeeChoclateMalt
    [link] [comments]

    My son and heir is betrothed to the heiress of the county Cornwall.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I'm an Earl. If my son and grandson eventually inherit, will that make me the Duke of Cornwall's vassal?

    submitted by /u/Dawn-1000
    [link] [comments]

    Can a merchant republic inherit an empire title?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I want to take over Byzantine as an merchant republic

    submitted by /u/Strategos_Amai
    [link] [comments]

    Told him not to fuck with me

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment