• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Crusader Kings Quite possibly the ugliest England I've seen

    Crusader Kings Quite possibly the ugliest England I've seen


    Quite possibly the ugliest England I've seen

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    How do I help my friend hide his dead children

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:40 AM PST

    So I'm trying to teach my friend how to play CK2 by making him immortal and letting him fuck around in the world until he figures it all out. Unfortunately, he took that suggestion a bit too literally and started seducing literally every single woman in diplomatic range the moment he discovered how. It's gotten so bad that his 'lovers' tab looks like a solid cylinder.

    But that's not the real problem. The real problem is that because he's immortal, he keeps outliving his children. And since he himself can't die, the portraits of his dead kiddos start piling up in his profile.

    He started the game in the 8th century and he's now in the 1200s. He can't risk opening up his character panel or open his dynasty's family tree because the game will literally fucking crash if he does that. That's right, the power of his indiscriminate penis is so magnificent it causes reality itself to fail.

    Unfortunately, he still wants to play since he's in the process of conquering the world on the quest to become to Genghis Khan what Genghis Khan is to normal people.

    Anyone got tips on how to handle this?

    submitted by /u/GimmeDaSauceBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Outremer, suddenly got THIS event chain. Deus Vult indeed!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Geralt wanted to leave my court... until I offered him the chance to get laid. Perfect characterization.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Can I get an amen.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    12 YEARS OLD and DRUNKARD! Hmm...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Yes, they did.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    I always thought my infant son was brighter than most, but can *your* newborn speak and write in full sentences?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    My character owns a duchy without holding any landed titles.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Vassals backing a plot be like...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Ahhh, the sound of forgivness

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    My brother Mieszko a Polish catholic is now the ruler of the byzantine empire

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    You're telling me that I'm not the emperor, it doesn't look like you're too strong your "imperial majesty".

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Looked away for a moment and the Abbasid somehow suddenly became tribal

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Introduce Eunuch to court?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Best place, to start an introduction to a Muslim campaign in ck2.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Hi everybody I've played crusader kings 2 for a while mostly on a single save as a Byzantine/reformed Roman Empire. After I restored the old borders and got the SPQR achievement I got bored of playing as Christian factions so now I want to start a Muslim campaign. I got sword of Islam and sons of Abraham among other DLCS but the problem is I can't really get in the flow of the game as a Muslim ruler. Everytime I start I end up getting overwhelmed by all the new mechanics, starting with a massive empire which I have to divide up, dealing with whatever decadence, weird succession, and a unique but different religious system and so on. So I wanted to ask if there's a good starting place at any era of history which could ease me into a Muslim campaign. Sort of like how Ireland is tutorial island from where you expand out slowly and learn the game. That's where I started my first real campaign before I moved onto the Byzantine and I wondered if theres anything like that for any Muslim rulers.

    submitted by /u/Canadabestclay
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke Europe....

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    mongols invade the mongols

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    How do I stop my son and daughter from having an affair?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Was buying mercs for a war and you wouldn't believe who was leading the company of the rose

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    "These character" literally unplayable

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment