• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Crusader Kings My first roman empire in iron mode. And what an empire it is!

    Crusader Kings My first roman empire in iron mode. And what an empire it is!


    My first roman empire in iron mode. And what an empire it is!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Genuflect, show some respect Down on one knee! Now, try your best to stay calm; Brush up your sunday salaam (After the End Fan Fork)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    A very strange situation for those guys

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    The Anti-Vaxxers Reformed Rome

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Did I just get cuckolded by Caesar Augustus?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Ah yes, the famous Buddhist Empire of Byzantium

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Enfant terrible

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Literally the Perfect 11 Year Old

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Rate my world

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Just won a Great Holly War against Lombardy and the result is: The Pope takes it all

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I HATE PERSONAL COMBAT AND IMPERIAL ELECTIVE

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:57 AM PST

    So I'm going for the SPQR achievement and I'm 40 hours in, all I need left is to conquer Serbia and I've got it. Well I decided to elect my nephew as Roman Emperor. After I die shortly after, my nephew (me) becomes stressed, I nominate my cousin as Emperor, and no body votes for him and no one wants to vote for him. Anyway, I die as my nephew within a year of my reign and I'm left with the Duchy of Latium, three counties, and my castles. This has happened before so I decided to fix it. I get myself nominated as emperor and start to plot to kill the current. The next day after I secure 110% plot power, I develop leprosy out of no where. A first for me.

    So I have like 10k gold and decide to bribe my way back into the nomination since they won't vote for a sick man. Right before I can get the first favor called in, BOOM. I die.

    I'm now playing as a woman of my dynasty who can't be nominated as a commander and was not awarded a council seat. "No biggie." I say, I'll just start a faction for my claim. 8k gold later and I have 66% power compared to my emperor. I still have my 36k retinue from my time as emperor and decided to hit the install claimant button. He denies so I immediately start besieging down his capital in Africa, as I get 5% from taking it, he moves his capital to Rome which he revoked from me. I start besieging Rome with my vassals as I'm fighting his main army with my retinue and event spawned troops. I get to 56% war score. I'm 20% away from taking the city of Rome and driving up that war score.

    I'm CRUSHING his 20k army with my 47k stack. He is leading this army. Right before the army morale gets to 0, an event fires for a duel with a commander who has a PCS of 8 who is also 60 years old. I look at mine and see 56 from my quality 4 armor, and axe. I'm thinking "this will be fine with my battle blood bloodline and equipment." I hit duel. Tragedy strikes.

    We kill each other. The war is over. I'm now stuck playing as a 15 year old count with 29k troops who is now under a duke, who is under a king. I can't get elected. I can't rig it. I'm stuck politicking AGAIN to try and become independent so I can rig the election my way. I'm worried that if I'm not the emperor when Serbia is taken that I won't get the achievement.

    My one wish for CK3 is that PCS gets a massive rework. It feels like weak opponents win almost as much as they lose.

    Any tips to quickly become emperor again before I slam my head through a wall?

    submitted by /u/cg7319
    [link] [comments]

    I captured all of his land and he dosen't have any levies, but I only gave 40% warscore

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Ah yes, good old Polish Yazidi State

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Is Gaul Worth Invading?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Cursed Umayyads!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    guys what can i do with these brothers ? i dont know how to use them effeciently, help.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Can you smell it? The smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells smelly.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    The Duality of Man

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    "Never Succeeding in Making a Name for Himself"

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    king carloman lookin kinda funky

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    never have I seen such a strange yet perfect england before

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I guess this is what one means when they say their grandchild is a fcking disappointment.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    The Pope doesn't appreciate Duke Hugh's Dad Jokes.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment