• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 14 2020

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 14 2020


    Feudal Friday : February 14 2020

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When finally got the perfect heir (Bonus in the comments)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Apologies for the terrible editing, I just had to do this

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    The best feeling in the world

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Top Ten Pics Taken Seconds Before Disaster

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Glitterhoof! How dare you???

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Thank you

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I guess you could say being a female attractive empress who’s also a godly warrior had its nuances...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    When your entire empire comes together to kill that one guy

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:35 AM PST

    The Pope is such a jerk

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Playing my first ironman game and I would like some advice

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I hope I can learn how to rule from this

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I accidentally conquered half of Western Europe and half of Ireland and I genuinely have no idea how it happened

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Children have feelings too!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Has anyone ever seen anything like this? A Dalmatian house in a Byzantine merchant republic in 877 AD descended from the Roman emperor Antoninus Pius?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    A question about trade posts

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    It's prolly dumb question, but I really never have looked into this, and wiki is a bit vague for me. Does anyone here know how exactly trade post affects a county. Do I, for example, have anything from the fact that merchant republic have a trade post in one of my demesne counties? And regarding silk road trade posts, how does 'trade value' affect the amount of cash I receive from a trade post?

    submitted by /u/OGwargreed
    [link] [comments]

    What is the AI's marriage calculus?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    So, I'm playing as the King of Iceland (also controls Suðreyjar, most of Ireland, and Komi and Karelia), married to the Queen of England (includes most of Norway and we each have about a third of Scotland). I'm currently in a holy war to conquer pagan Sweden/Finland. Assuming I win that war, our one son who survived childhood will inherit enough land to create Britannia and Scandinavia. Unfortunately, that one son is in his mother's court as Marshal of England. What does mommy do? Marry him to the sixth daughter of a random-ass count... matrilineally. This woman stands to inherit nothing (and even if she did, her father has no claims on anything else) and has the trait "Slow" to top it all off. What would incentivize the AI to make that decision?!? Fortunately not Ironman so I console-killed her, but I'm dumbfounded as to how that would even come to happen. If you try to marry a daughter matrilineally to someone who's the heir to a county outside your realm, you just get a response that says he's too high in the line of succession. Is the AI just cheating out of spite?

    submitted by /u/plaidgnome13
    [link] [comments]

    What retinue should I get for the Byzantine Empire?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Just started a campaign and I can't decide what kind of retinue composition to go with. I keep looking up stuff online that either seems too old and outdated, or I get conflicting advice. Right now I'm thinking of having a pure defense retinue, a pure light skirmish retinue, a defense + cavalry retinue, or a pure cataphract retinue. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Cambing
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason not to join the assassins 100% of the time

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Really, is there ?

    I mean, even at rank 0, it lets you basically get rid of most of the people you want.

    It is very easy to rank up, since most missions are about assassinating somebody, and the game heavily helps you with that.

    And at max level, you can pop a 15k stack of guys whenever you want, and at this rank the only reason you cant basically murder 100% of the known world is time because you can *only* kill whoever you want around once a month.

    PS: also you can get high by smoking weed and get some funky bonuses.

    submitted by /u/genbaguettson
    [link] [comments]

    Can I combine two empires or edit one?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I keep having this issue and I dont know if its purely to satisfy my own satisfaction or if it will lead to me getting usurped.

    So lets say I start in Ireland and eventually form the kingdom myself with the goal of taking the empire of Britannia. On the course of this I form the "Empire of Ireland" first to take advantage of being an emperor. At the time I form the empire of Ireland I only control Ireland Scotland and whales. I then eventually take England and Britannia. When I form the empire Britannia there is no way for me to add the Kingdoms of Ireland and Scotland and Whales to the new Empire. Even if i Destroy the empire of Ireland. Is there a way for me to fix this without mods? Is this even an issue at all or is it just something I have to put up with unless I form it correctly?

    Edit: Thanks for the tips, I have just discovered the solution. The magical "Transfer Vassalage" Button has pretty much solved the entire problem.

    The true root of this issue was that I was reaching my vassal limit due to this issue but this button has solved the whole issue really.

    submitted by /u/xzero314
    [link] [comments]

    After 300 hours...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    The Gaze of Pomerania

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    "I wonder how Europe is doi....oh....oh my.."

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Yeehaw Xixia!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    How does this even happen?!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment