• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Crusader Kings People sure do have funny memories.

    Crusader Kings People sure do have funny memories.


    People sure do have funny memories.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Call a crusade for India.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    My pregnant wife is very enthusiastic about my attempts to seduce random female courtiers.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    /

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Welcome to the court, buddy

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    El Cid's Daughter brought the Spanish fury

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Expose him immediately!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    wait what now. What happened here

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:44 PM PST

    My poor vassal limit... What the hell do I do about this?!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I started playing about 2 months ago, can someone please explain why Roma changed to "Rom"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    What was that about insanse stats?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Rollo/Hrolfr de Normandie

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Is Rollo available to play in ck2? If yes are there any events for him to settle in normandy?

    submitted by /u/Guacamole_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Classics

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Hey everyone I've googled this and I'm still stuck on what's going on. I have the empire of Spain, I went to war with Greece to get one of the holy sites for Hellinism however I'm confused as to what exactly some things for the decision means:

    • "Completely control a holy site": does this mean I need to hold the county or do I need to hold all of the titles within that county?

    • I made one of the holy sites my capital and was able to convert to Greek. I have the kingdom of Italy (vasselised) but another Reddit post with all the backend code states "south_italy", does this mean Sicily? A lot of duchies that should be Greece are actually others now due to drifting.

    I'm fairly sure I should have the decision for delving into the classics from what the wiki states the requirements are but it's not appearing.

    Anyone have detailed explanation of what is actually required for this to fire?

    submitted by /u/Cthulhu31YT
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions before converting Rome to Hellenism

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    A bit of a long one, but I can't find any good answers to these questions anywhere and they're likely to be vaguely useful to other people in future:

    I resurrected the Roman Empire a couple of generations ago, and have had a secret Hellenic cult going ever since. I'm playing ironman and want to try my best to do it properly, so I pretty much have one shot at getting the realm on board with the One True Faith.

    1. How powerful should my cult be before I pull the trigger?

    It's been hovering around 90-100 members for a while, including a decent number of my vassal dukes, and a lot of my vassals are secretly Hellenic but don't fancy joining the society. The biggest annoyance is the powerful Paulican cult that keeps stealing my members, including my wives and heirs, and the 10y cooldown on conversions makes it hard to steal them back. My current character inherited while still secretly Paulican and I used my inside knowledge to punish as many of the infidels as possible by revoking their duchies, but we're pretty evenly matched.

    It's also annoying trying to get back into and atop the cult on succession, so overall I'd like to get out of the secret cult game as soon as possible and get the powers that come with being a real religion, but with minimal risk of losing my entire empire.

    2. Can I reform straight away?

    My vassals control all the Hellenic holy sites, so I assume the answer is yes. Do I need to make sure all the counties/bishoprics are directly held by cultists? If I do reform straight away, am I likely to face resistance from vassals who prefer the Old Ways, even if they've only existed for a day?

    3. How much ground should I prepare?

    Prepare Grounds seems useful, but my empire is so huge that I'd spend lifetimes preparing the whole realm. Is there a strategy for distributing my efforts?

    4. What will happen to my holy order vassals?

    As is sensible, I've vassalised the Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre, and they've carved out a huge swathe of land for themselves north of the Black Sea. I assume they won't be my loyal servants any more when I'm a heathen, but will they run off and take their land with them? Will they join the inevitable war to overthrow me? Am I best off revoking as many of their titles as possible before I convert, or should I do it after when revokation of infidel titles won't incur tyrrany?

    5. What should I prepare for after I go public?

    I assume a lot of my Orthodox vassals—especially bishops and the zealous—won't be too happy about my sudden change of heart, and that a revolt of some sort is inevitable. Obviously I want to be as prepared as possible to win the war, but how?

    6. Should I weaken Orthodox MA first? If so, how?

    I mended the schism a long time ago, and Orthodoxy seems to have won pretty decisively, which is good because it means I'll probably never get crusaded, but also means I'm going to face an uphill battle to convert my realm. Will Orthodox MA take enough of a hit when I steal the holy sites and revoke the bishoprics from its partiarchs, or should I take some other steps first?

    7. Should I revoke non-Hellenic duchies?

    With free revocation of duchies, it seems like a no-brainer to redistribute them all to followers of Zeus, but if there are any good reasons not to do this I'd like to hear them.

    Finally, 8. How do I save-scum in Ironman?

    Just in case it all goes horribly, horribly wrong. I'm sure there's a way to copy and overwrite Ironman saves, but I've never bothered to find out what it is. I'm playing through Steam on Linux.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/dendodge
    [link] [comments]

    You've never seen borders this clean

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Damn my brother and his balanced diet. I can't bear the look of his fat, alcoholic and injured body. So perfect and healthy.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Apparently conquering the known world is not anything of note.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    What are the story events for the Iron century?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    In a different post I have saved and will likely post later when not on mobile, a thought occurred to me. The Pope called a crusade against Jerusalem right and the beginning of the 900's, which led to the Muslims getting Jihads as well. And I was the target for both of these at the same time. Is this related to what happens during the time period start? Or did something weird happen in the game that made them fire early?

    submitted by /u/WhatsWorldTreeTheory
    [link] [comments]

    Incest is wincest.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Is it possible to get rid of face paint?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I play as Hellenic Byzantium in current playthrough and find facepaint kind of ridiculous. Is there a way to get rid of it (a mod or something)?

    submitted by /u/LastSprinkles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment