• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Crusader Kings I see how it is.

    Crusader Kings I see how it is.


    I see how it is.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    My genius empress with nice traits spontaneously combusted in ironman mode

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Rule from Paris

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Had my best reconquista/Jimena revenge tour run, ignore the disappointing middle child as usual

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Of course the only way to place the name.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    France just got cyprused

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Here's a cute couple

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    What happens to the Jews if you expel them after conquering the entire world?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Are they all going to just move to China or will the game crash when it can't find any place to relocate them to?

    submitted by /u/Chlodio
    [link] [comments]

    Sweet Home Alabama

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    2nd Germanic invasion of Eastern Rome (Frankish Empire)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    holy shit

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    After 50 years of cult sacrifice, familial cannibalism and sadistic lunacy, my son finally decides to duel me for my throne. AAR in the comments!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    The Twin Norse Kingdoms of Trebizond and Anatolia

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    The Pope is his own worst enemy

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Is "making a harem" a viable strategy?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    What I mean by "making a harem" is presenting debutantes and seducing them with the seduction focus to get more possible heirs for the realm. Is that a good strategy to prevent the dynasty from dying out / spreading the dynasty?

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that was unexpected.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    What is the cool down on issuing a declaration of repentance?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Bloody Pope excommunicated me, accepted my repentance and then excommunicated me again. Would love to know how long I need to wait till I can issue another declaration of repentance.

    Losing my vassalised holy orders, so getting quite annoyed.

    submitted by /u/Stormblessed2207
    [link] [comments]

    Outcome of my first big crusade

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:03 AM PST

    A question to local cannibals

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    So, uh, I have been wondering

    Would eating up Glitterhoof trigger the -50 general opinion malus? I think I'd like to make an immortal, spawn Glitterhoof an then keep xir in the block until there'll be need to make another immortal

    submitted by /u/Aznereth
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe this is a sign I should get the Dynasty Shield Pack DLC...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Help! Someone's been murdered!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Question on Preferred Limits and Using "If"

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    So I'm building off of Dragatus' Better AI: Education mod. The goal is to have kids seek out Guardians within their realm that will give them the best chance of maximizing the stat that matches their education focus. This is designed to work with Conclave, by the way.

    So in the example below, a kid trying to get a diplomacy education is trying to look for a Guardian with a high generic score (the t_dip variable) and any applicable "compatibilities" as I'm calling them in my head. For instance, if the kid has the Idolizer trait, a Guardian with Kind can intervene to make the kid Kind as well. In a previous event, I put a character flag on characters able and likely to intervene (because I've also modded the AI's chance to choose whether or not to intervene).

    The goal of this line of code is for the kid (ROOT) to look for a Guardian with a t_dip value of 8 AND the character flag for a Kind guardian IF the kid has Idolizer. If the kid doesn't have Idolizer, I don't want him to care about finding a guardian with that flag.

    TL;DR: My question is whether I can use an "If" statement in this way to generate a possible new parameter for the preferred_limit to check.

    preferred_limit = { check_variable = { which = t_dip value = 8 } if = { limit = { ROOT = { trait = idolizer } } has_character_flag = diplo_idolizer_kind } } 

    The alternative I've come up with is this, which I assume would work, but is an extra line of code and not quite as intuitive for me to read over if I have to troubleshoot as an "if" statement.

    preferred_limit = { check_variable = { which = t_dip value = 8 } OR = { AND = { ROOT = { trait = idolizer } has_character_flag = diplo_idolizer_kind } NOT = { ROOT = { trait = idolizer } } } } 

    I'm also trying to keep this as CPU-friendly as possible, since this is just a snippet of what each preferred_limit statement would have. The kid also has to take into account other traits like Playful or Indolent and whether the guardian has 12+ in diplomacy only or multiple skills. So if anyone knows whether or not there's a significant difference in the processing power it takes to check an "if" statement versus an "OR" statement, that would also be helpful to know.

    submitted by /u/Green_Rice
    [link] [comments]

    Mongol Metal Music

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    Mongol Metal

    I think I found some inspiration while randomly browsing youtube late at night. Go west... young Mongol.

    submitted by /u/BadBitchFrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment