• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : December 06 2019

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : December 06 2019


    Feudal Friday : December 06 2019

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.


    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That's what you get for disobeying your Basileus!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    They came from a galaxy far far away, all the way to Italy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    The Legacy of a Lunatic Father. Partially Upgraded Pyramids!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    'Tis but a scratch!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Maximum Gavelkind

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    My first ever immortal, and I got it playing After The End. Very well - let's see what a pirate queen eternally in her prime can do!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I have found the Leader of the Children's Crusade and he's cursed....

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:36 AM PST

    CK3 FAQ - Developer Diaries and Important Information

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Oh dude... chillout there my man

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Does anyone else hope genetics are fleshed-out in CK3?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Currently CK2 has just a small list of heritable traits, and they really don't have any cool or complex interactions.

    I think it would be far cooler if each character had a bunch of genes which controlled phenotypes. For instance, maybe 4 genes are responsible for intelligence, 2 alleles per parent, and when parents reproduce they select one of their alleles at random to pass down. So if you get all 4 genes in the right combination, you'll have the 'genius' trait, all 4 in the wrong, the 'dull' trait, with different combinations inbetween being varying levels of intelligence.

    You could then control many things through genes.. certain disease probabilities, attractiveness, strength, etc. This way building a family tree actually involves: tracking the families of potential partners, trying to locate good genes, making complex choices to push your bloodline towards certain desirous traits while minimizing undesirous ones (since a character with a perfect gene combination will be exceedingly rare and will still probably carry undesirous alleles to be passed on, the player will likely be forced to make decisions about which genes to maximize).

    The Central Limit Theorem should give you a normal distribution of intelligence, so most characters will be average in most categories.

    Personally I think it would enhance the game alot and make breeding a more strategic gameplay element than simply "marry all the geniuses you can!".

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedDance9
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get the Empressive achievement with my second empress.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    "need help" can't satisfy requiements for Northern Crusades.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:13 AM PST

    I hope the decision trees on CK3 are more meaningful

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:01 PM PST

    As much as I love CK2, after a while, I find myself impatiently clicking the same options over and over again, as if it's a multiple choice test I have memorized the answers to.

    For example, if I win a war board game, of course I'm going to choose the option to pick up game master. Stupid falcon/poem book event failed? Of course I'm going to pick the option that doesn't make me depressed, unless I want to kill myself. There are some events where literally there is just a "right" answer and a "wrong" answer, and I'm just like, "Why the fuck would I ever click the wrong one?"

    I hope that when decisions come up in CK3, all decisions have both a cost and a benefit. I want to actually have to pause to think about what I do. I should not be able to autopilot through the game. And I hope that characters will be unique enough that I'd feel compelled to make different decisions each time.

    EDIT: Hey folks, I just wanted to say I really appreciate all your answers and all this discussion, even if or especially if you disagreed with me. I got to see some good counterarguments! I hope you don't misunderstand and think I hate the game or anything; in fact, I love and enjoy it most of the time (when RNGsus isn't too cruel), and this community is really active and supportive. It's been really touching to see people defend the game! I just wanted to express my thoughts anyway on what I'd like to see in a future game, simply because I'm just that excited.

    submitted by /u/coqauvin100
    [link] [comments]

    Paying your indulgences just got a whole lot easier

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    The first time,I saw the children's crusade be successful..

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    A truly cursed fourth crusade

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Super Waifuu!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    I can't believe this character is a 'Master Seducer'. Makes me excited to think of how characters are going to be portrayed in CK3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Wanted to do Ironman Viking Jewish run and look what I got! I wanted wield that for every Germanic run I have made and now that I am trying to form Israel I finally get it...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    [mod] Need more ideas for a Taoist monastic order society, please!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    I got the astonishingly brave idea to make a society mod as my first ever mod. Because vanilla taoism is so barebones and half-baked, I thought they could use a monastic order of their own.

    But unlike the existing MO's, I wanted it to be a spiritual martial artsy society. Instead of focusing on learning and theology, it focuses on self-improvement and kung fu. And then I thought, with supernatural events and demonic magic already being a thing, maybe I'll give these guys chi magic.

    This is where I'm at right now. Basically I need more ideas for possible powers! Nothing super overpowered, ideally with some drawbacks – maybe instead of soul corruption, a catastrophic failure resulting in injury or mental handicaps. I have a couple in mind, like zen meditation for healing and technique of the fearsome tiger for temporary combat bonuses, but I'd like your input, too.

    submitted by /u/MissPerfectStranger
    [link] [comments]

    Succession Law Reverting

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    I'm having an issue where after changing my succession law from Gavelkind to any other succession law, after a few days, it reverts back to Gavelkind.

    I'm thinking it could be a mod, but I'm not sure if it's an issue with the latest patch either. Not that it is particularly destroying my current game, but it is making things more difficult to keep a hold of.

    submitted by /u/Vaerran
    [link] [comments]

    My Konan of Brittany game is going well so far

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:24 PM PST

    Is there a benefit to a larger duchy if I'm a king?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Ok so I have the Duchy of Yorkshire, with a great county of york, with a healthy demesne and 2 other counties. A final 4th dejure county is currently defacto under another duke.

    So I could reconquer it, However I am due to inherit the Throne of England, and likely Empire of Britannia ( my father is a scoundral ) so this 4th county will be "mine" eventually anyway.

    However I will always keep Yorkshire as my own capital duchy. Am I better serviced by having it county-large at the expense of taking up vassal slots? I'm assuming I get a bit more tax if its in my duchy as opposed to under another duke?

    submitted by /u/Dserved83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment