• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 8, 2022

    Crusader Kings *You have reached max stress level*

    Crusader Kings *You have reached max stress level*


    *You have reached max stress level*

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:09 AM PST

    Before the update lands, here's the r/crusaderkings Royal Court bingo chart

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:17 AM PST

    i made an uncanny while we wait for Royal court

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:34 PM PST

    What happened to the guy posting about a brythonic DLC

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 07:28 PM PST

    I miss your memes, you should keep chasing your dreams!

    submitted by /u/remirith
    [link] [comments]

    You can't hide, sweetheart...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:36 AM PST

    Every cultural tradition and pillar - including region specifics

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:00 AM PST

    So, my wife turned out to be a bear.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:37 PM PST

    Jesse, we have to crusade

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 03:23 AM PST

    Heir became independent and instantly married this gem

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

    I love how in CKI you need to select the game speed at the beggining of the game, and then can never change it again

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 01:40 PM PST

    This dude just rejected my beautiful, genius, amazonian daughter...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:15 PM PST

    Behold: my pathetic claim to internet fame (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 02:56 PM PST

    You good, Europe?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 02:45 AM PST

    End of a Run before Royal Court

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 01:58 AM PST

    Royal Court tomorrow!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:13 AM PST

    One Proud Bavarians Review of Royal Court.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 02:07 PM PST

    I Painstakingly Made The 1066 Map All Republics, Then Record A Timelapse

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:03 AM PST

    New Subreddit to share CK Coat of Arm Designs for Coat of Arms Designer in Royal Court DLC

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:45 PM PST

    I've created the subreddit r/CKHeraldry to have a subreddit dedicated for submitting templates, ideas, and suggestions for the Coat of Arms Designer tool in Crusader Kings 3 Royal Court DLC that comes out tomorrow.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome creations and hope to see you around sharing your custom coat of arms!

    Also special shoutout: Check out r/CKTinder for some cool character DNA's. Have had some wacky dynasties with some of those creations.

    submitted by /u/Shants23
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so proud of myself for saving my campaign from the brink of destruction.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:30 PM PST

    So before the Royal court releases, I have been playing a few ironman games to get better at the game (as it stands, I'm not very good without cheats). The fact that I struggle with ironman games is important, so keep it in mind.

    My last game before TRC was (or I guess is) a Viking Jarl who attempted to take over Ireland. I was on my second generation of the game. I had taken roughly 70% of Ireland and was able to form the kingdom. In spite of this, I was still comparably weak, as I only had a few counties and most of my men had been depleted in my unification wars.

    Eventually, my ruler got gout and was literally dying. I asked my physician to heal me, which he did. As thanks for saving my life, I wed him to my sister and declared war on one of the few independent Irish counties left to give him some land as a reward. Literally, AS SOON AS I DECLARED WAR, a powerful Welsh duke declared a holy war against me. This spooked me quite a bit already, but just when I was figuring out what I was going to do, some peasants revolted, hoping to take HALF MY KINGDOM (the half that wasn't already going to get taken over by the Welsh guy). This spooked me even more, but then ANOTHER duke declared war on me again! Four wars, with only 2000 men and a below-average player at the realm all while my ruler was dying.

    I. Was. Fucked.

    But I wasn't going to give up. Fortunately, I had helped some of my extended family fights some wars a while back, which resulted in a vast network of alliances. I took advantage of this and called all of them to the war. Using this, I seiged down the county I wanted to conquer. One down, three to go. I then managed to WP one of the dukes that declared war on me. Then, I wiped out the peasants. Then, my ruler finally died after years of battling gout. Finally, I faced the stupid Welsh asshole in a climactic battle.

    I realize that this seems dumb to some people, but I just had to celebrate this. I saved my game from a disaster and I wanted to share my pride. I really think this was my rite of passage that shows I'm actually a pretty decent player.

    submitted by /u/Deedo2017
    [link] [comments]

    The Royal Court embargo is up - AMA about culture, artifacts, & courts!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 09:44 AM PST

    I've got about 60 hours in royal court - let me sate your curiosity!

    Will edit common questions answers in here if that becomes needed.
    The review embargo isn't up - so I can't answer questions like 'is it good' or 'do you recommend it'

    For all the cultural traditions and their effects see here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/smuzwi/every_cultural_tradition_and_pillar_including/ I will not be answering questions that are answered by this image!

    EDIT - that's bed time for me all - see you on release day!

    submitted by /u/Countcristo42
    [link] [comments]

    My lovely family photos across generations ��(only first one is a camera Photo sorry)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:22 PM PST

    POV : You are too busy in waging wars and forget that you have an unmarried lustful heir

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 10:50 PM PST

    Reminder: make sure to buy the Expansion Pass if you already own Northern Lords. It includes Royal Court, as well as Fashion of the Abbasid Court and the next flavour pack, and is cheaper than Royal Court alone

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:55 AM PST

    OMG Mother of us all is so annoying.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 12:58 AM PST

    So I finished my conquest of Africa and all I needed to do was convert the last few provinces to Bori. Easy right?

    Wrong!

    For some reason, some random counts and dukes keep converting to orthodox in between the heresy outbreaks. It's like pulling teeth. It's so frustrating.

    And even when I demand conversion and they accept, they just convert back after a few years!

    I hope I can get it done before the update but my god is this the worst CK experience I've had.

    submitted by /u/Tokke552
    [link] [comments]

    One last look at how a family can change yet stay the same, before Royal Court premieres.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 06:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment