• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 20, 2022

    Crusader Kings Freyja the White Spider. The scarred one-eyed albino who became Chieftess of Vestrland at 16 and after 60 years of scheming and conquest was finally crowned the first Queen of Norway. She also birthed 7 children, all also albino, one of which she is rumored to have murdered (spoiler alert: she did)

    Crusader Kings Freyja the White Spider. The scarred one-eyed albino who became Chieftess of Vestrland at 16 and after 60 years of scheming and conquest was finally crowned the first Queen of Norway. She also birthed 7 children, all also albino, one of which she is rumored to have murdered (spoiler alert: she did)


    Freyja the White Spider. The scarred one-eyed albino who became Chieftess of Vestrland at 16 and after 60 years of scheming and conquest was finally crowned the first Queen of Norway. She also birthed 7 children, all also albino, one of which she is rumored to have murdered (spoiler alert: she did)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 06:16 PM PST

    My 400 year breeding program has finally created the perfect heir.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:22 PM PST

    who is this guy? has very high skills and a living legend, just randomly in my heir's court

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:22 PM PST

    __yes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:54 PM PST

    The highest stats i've ever gotten in Ironman Mode

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:48 AM PST

    I got some r/CrusaderKings mixed into r/History again

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:06 AM PST

    Capture rebel leaders, lose war progress! Wheeee!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 02:26 PM PST

    Machine Learning-based dialogs for Crusader Kings III

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:48 AM PST

    My first time forming… Hancia?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 03:17 AM PST

    Thoughts on a *blood feuds* mechanic between houses in CKIII.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:16 PM PST

    In a post I'll be making later today I'm gonna describe events of a game where the house I'm playing as has a blood rivalry with another house. I don't want to give away too much because spoilers for the story, however, I did want to bring up what I think is an interesting point. Historically there were "blood feuds" to a degree: Hamilcar Barca made his son Hannibal swear to never be a friend of Rome, Campbells and MacDonalds, and the Hatfields and McCoys. Just to name a few. I think a mechanic that allows 2 families to form blood feuds between each other would be quite interesting if done correctly. In my opinion such a mechanic would need to be difficult to pull off. I'm not design savvy enough to know how to balance the incentives and drawbacks for such a mechanic, however, I'd like to hear people's thoughts. Would you like to see such a mechanic? If so how could it work as it wouldn't break the game.

    And as I said earlier, I'll post my story soon which inspired this post.

    submitted by /u/Bjork-BjorkII
    [link] [comments]

    Never encountered this one before.. My Dynasty just dropped from Legendary to Base Origins witch -2.000.000 renown. I just got the message "Your dynasty has fallen into direpute." Anyone else ever got this or is this a bug?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:41 PM PST

    Watch out, fellas! The kingdom of Cologne is the new player round here!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 02:08 AM PST

    Ummmm... yay?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 04:31 PM PST

    Latest Mother of All of Us Attempt

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 11:31 PM PST

    Nothing good can come out of this...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 08:21 PM PST

    I thought this was impossible?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 06:04 PM PST

    How do you guys play tall?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 07:19 PM PST

    Like every time I make a save with the idea of going full North Korea and just being some vassal and not interacting with the outside world for hundreds of years I get a good decade or two into a save before noticing that "I can totally conquer that county. And that one. Oh hey, I can get this duchy. Might as well go for a kingdom now. Ah, shit two kingdoms I need to rush this empire so I don't have to waste renown on a disinherit. But now the borders would look ugly if I stopped." And it just keeps snowballing.

    I guess CK2 did a good job of reigning me in and not letting me go full Mongolia by having defensive pacts but CK3 doesn't have that, it only has a number that makes me go "you are so dead" or "sup bb wanna marry my daughter and fuck off?" If I don't learn to chill before long I'll accidentally create the Aquatanian Empire as the Duchess of Barcelona.

    Y'all have any tips on not playing like Alexander the Great on cocaine laced with aderall?

    submitted by /u/noblemile
    [link] [comments]

    House de blois got plagued to extinction in my save (last one is a 62 year old widow)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 01:20 AM PST

    Turns out the AI can get fucked over by RNG too.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 12:51 PM PST

    Aggressive HRE

    Posted: 19 Jan 2022 10:51 PM PST

    What are the major improvements in CK3 over CK2?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 02:57 AM PST

    I've been thinking about finally getting the game for a while now. At first, I told myself that I'm going to wait for just one more DLC to drop first, but I've been seeing this game getting a lot of praise on this sub lately.

    So I wanted to ask the people who've played both CK2 and CK3, what are some of the major improvements in CK3 over CK2? Be it QoL, historical accuracy, and more fun.

    submitted by /u/Random_local_man
    [link] [comments]

    Can I reform the herecy of a reformed Religion?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 03:33 AM PST

    CK2

    So I just reformed the Hellenic faith and stupidly choose the animistic doctrine, which means that everyone now has redicules looking facepaintings. So to get rid of them I thought I cloud re-reform the hellenic faith, by converting to the old hellenic faith and doing it all over just without the animistic doctrine.

    The thing is wouldn't the Old hellenic Faith become the dominent faith before I got a chance to reform it?

    submitted by /u/TheAlpak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment