• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Crusader Kings The Pureblooded trait revealed

    Crusader Kings The Pureblooded trait revealed


    The Pureblooded trait revealed

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:01 AM PST

    tragic backstory of raider

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 07:19 AM PST

    only one achievement left but it's the hardest of them all

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Daughter -third try - they are 25+ years old now ok?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:17 PM PST

    My horse just murderd me!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Hey, what was the name of that caliphate again?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 06:45 AM PST

    The 99 Year Dragon. Longest continuous reign.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:33 AM PST

    I didn't know that the death texts could be so spesific

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:12 AM PST

    The Great Vagabond Khan

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Thank you, France ( almost lost my game )

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:56 AM PST

    So, game story time: I'm playing the mid-game as a spanish Duke. I almost conquer all of Hispania but had to stop since my main was getting sick and old, so I create the kingdom and make sure I have a big chest and a good, prepared army. My heir takes the throne and I try to manage the chaos that always ensues after succesion. I'm kind of succesful so I relax. I make alliance with my brother who has Galicia and is the second strongest so I'm ready if my counts and dukes want civil war (which they do). Randomly, i get a declaration of war by Burgundy. It seems i inherited a small county up in the king of burgundy's territory and he has a pressed claim. I was about to give it out by surrendering, but i saw that if i won the war, he would give me 2.5k gold! So i quickly take up arms and send my 25k army against burgundy's 17-18k' s men. The only problem is distance ( 6 months to arrive at the county ) . Everything goes smooth, until i'm almost at 100% ( just needed to conquer one burgundy county) but then my counties declare war on me.. With 35k men! I panicked to check how the heck they got that much, and I got my answer: they allied with my other brother ( the one i planned to invade), i quickly call my brother of galicia to battle, but the fool got into another war and was getting thorn apart... I get an idea and ally the king of france ( who Luckyli had good relations with me ), I finally win the war against burgundy, get the 2.5k gold and move at light speed to save my lands ( the rebels where already at 15% progress and split up to conquer multiple of my counties), when i finally arrive, they are almost at 40% progress and they have 35k men while i only have 15k ( lost some due to less levies because of rebels and the attrition from going to hostile burgundian lands ) and at my surprise? France is nowhere to be seen. They have their own little war!
    I was sure this is the end. So much hours playing to get crushed like this.., i decided to go on fighting as smart as i could against the rebels but after a month, they got the upper hand. 80% progress... they only had to take Barcelona (my capital) and it would be over....... until i saw a whooping 30k levy ship from the french coming to my aid. I smiled, quickly raised a mercenary company and took my 5k army that had survived and went directly to the capital. With the help of france, we won the battle, and keep on capturing and winining battles. Was not easy, the war lasted a whooping 7 years and had lots of pop up just ignoring it to focus on the battle. But I finally won. The tables turned in a fantastic way. After the war i quickly sended every rebel to the dungeons ( and forced some to renounce claims i exchange of liberty)

    Of course, I sended a good 1k gold as gift to France .

    Thank you, Simon the first of France.

    And thank you for reading this very long and funny story i had just yesterday. This game is really a fun machine

    submitted by /u/masterf2
    [link] [comments]

    +1 to cool guys club. Maybe cool, probably not.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:00 AM PST

    A child to be afraid of

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 07:22 AM PST

    So, what is happening here? West Francia has 'male only' succession, but there are still 3 daugthers in line?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 07:23 AM PST

    What're people's opinions on CK3? I've played many hours of the game now and I was curious what people thought about it. (I'm new on this sub btw.)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I have the depressed trait but i can't kill myself.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Falalalup
    [link] [comments]

    Croatian Empire...thats it, thats all I wanted to say.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I have total enclave independence on, why is Lothringia not falling apart when their capital is the isolated part in France?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Paganism should not need 3 holy sites to reform. (This is about the faith called Paganism in-game)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    As I said in the title, Paganism should not need 3 holy sites in order to reform because "Paganism" as presented in-game, is just a substitute for religions that are not in the game. Furthermore, the holy sites are ridiculously far apart, making it incredibly hard to reform the faith.

    submitted by /u/MutantSteel
    [link] [comments]

    What if you really did play as a dynasty?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:15 PM PST

    Everyone knows in CK you don't play a country, you play a dynasty -- but actually nobody feels that way, that's why they get salty about partition. What if, instead of only playing the Player Heir, you played the whole dynasty at once? So all lands held by, e.g., the Hapsburgs, were under your control? Not merged into one mega-state, but each separate kingdom is 'yours' in game terms.

    You could be like the house head and all the separate Hapsburgs could be at a level of control similar to vassals are now, perhaps. Restive brothers could just as easily press claims against each other, etc, but now you wouldn't mind so much which one won. Maybe there could be a 'family loyalty' mechanic of some kind, which would allow you to influence their actions more or less. And of course all the other characters would be similarly thinking in terms of their families -- right now, sure someone might get mad if you torture their dad, but they mostly don't care about their family at all much less their dynasty. They care more about unrelated fellow vassals thanks to the tyranny mechanic (which, I might note, the player does not care about at all; if your liege revokes the title from another vassal, you are probably not mad about it) than their family members. I realized this when I started playing Imperator, where you have to keep prominent families loyal; they care about each other more than in CK, the ostensible dynasty game!

    I think this idea would mean a) people would stop thinking of partition as bad and understand why it was done b) make it easier to "let others wage war, you, happy Austria, marry" to expand c) make dynasties the real main characters of the game, a sort of corporate body, rather than a succession of individuals. Anyway I throw this idea out into the sub, just for fun thought experiment, not as a "serious" suggestion that I think they "ought to" implement.

    submitted by /u/KimberStormer
    [link] [comments]

    My semi-historical looking England

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 04:27 AM PST

    The state of my 3-player 867 game in the year 1066, affectionately named "VikingFriends." Care to guess who we're each playing as and speculate on lore?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:39 PM PST

    The Perfect Vassals

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Restoration of Holy Roman Empire before 900 AD under Lothaire Karling (Ironman)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment