• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Crusader Kings Deus Vult! Ave Maria!

    Crusader Kings Deus Vult! Ave Maria!


    Deus Vult! Ave Maria!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    I'm just gonna lay down and cry for a bit

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:07 PM PST

    peace was never an option

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Make up your mind, France!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:09 PM PST

    It’s probably not an important part of the Empire, so I have to choose not to pay attention to it :D

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:42 AM PST

    I love getting this event chain, 100% the best event chain in the game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Not Safe for English Players

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:59 AM PST

    "The Usurper" has usurped "The Usurper"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I miss merchant republics. We need them in Ck3

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I liked the ability to play tall and pretty much do Medici stuff while kings waged their wars here and there. Man, they need to hurry up and make a solid system for merchant republics, such a good roleplay opportunity.

    Note: yes I am aware of the mods out there, but no, they are not even close to even what ck2 merchant republics gameplay was like.

    submitted by /u/TheIncredibleYojick
    [link] [comments]

    S.P.Q.R Intensifies

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:11 AM PST

    The biggest chad I ever had pleasure to play as. Overcame regency, stress, depression, Great Pox (at the cost of leg) in his 20s. Creator of Umayyad Empire, later Conqueror of France and Grand Master of Assassins. An architect, a poet, a Zealous believer, but most of all, the cold-blooded murderer.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    That's what you want our sons name to be?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PST

    France, can you please keep it together for just five minutes while we all Deus vult for you?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:39 AM PST

    I have found Neo from the Matrix.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    How one GIGA CHAD took leon from a dying nation, to an unstoppable empire. (Story will be in a comment)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Some big empires achieved with "The Chosen Dynasty" mod. really good for late game rivalry, don't know what's up with europe though.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:42 AM PST

    I feel like paradox slightly overcorrected the AI issues

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 04:36 AM PST

    What I mean by that is, where before the AI would start put on a siege as your troops got slaughtered, now it seems like they'll leave a siege that's a week away from completions because you're resupplying, or fighting a 200 man army, or sieging a neighbouring county. I just pray we get army commands from ck2 back sometime

    submitted by /u/Bobdasquid
    [link] [comments]

    How do I not lose?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Chosen (badly) one

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:21 AM PST

    CK2 here.

    For the first time in all my playthroughs I've had a character have a child that has a sort of "chosen one" event chain going on, with all manner of ridiculous happenings and buffs, so that they have a martial score of 21 and personal combat skill of 108 at age 9.

    Problem is the child is the fourth of five, the third daughter, and I'm a minor emir in a relentlessly agnatic Arabian Empire. I can see no way I can make this child my heir, as I'm nowhere near being able to institute agnatic/cognatic in my emirate, and am currently dying of cancer myself, and even then I'd have to kill off all the older siblings and their kids.

    Is marrying her off to some random really the best option for such a wonder kid? Is there anything I can do to make better use of her?

    submitted by /u/GetYourDragOn
    [link] [comments]

    My son is both a twin and reincarnated

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment