• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    Crusader Kings The biggest Crusade I've ever seen all game! After three failed Crusades against the Muslims in the Holy land and Iberia, the Pope has called the biggest Crusade yet involving over 150 thousand Christians. The Muslims also responded in kind with 150k. The Fourth Crusade will either make or break it.

    Crusader Kings The biggest Crusade I've ever seen all game! After three failed Crusades against the Muslims in the Holy land and Iberia, the Pope has called the biggest Crusade yet involving over 150 thousand Christians. The Muslims also responded in kind with 150k. The Fourth Crusade will either make or break it.


    The biggest Crusade I've ever seen all game! After three failed Crusades against the Muslims in the Holy land and Iberia, the Pope has called the biggest Crusade yet involving over 150 thousand Christians. The Muslims also responded in kind with 150k. The Fourth Crusade will either make or break it.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Each time a female guest joins my court

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Okay, now how in the hell is this poor bastard still alive? What god did he piss off?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Does anybody else imagine how characters from other things might appear in Crusader Kings, if so who?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    "Where are France and Germany?" - "Gone. Redused to counties."

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    I was playing as Switzerland and after 5 minutes of playing I inherited the roman empire. What

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Very informative brokering.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Finally got Mother of Us All achievement!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Ah yes, a typical CK gamer.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Beautiful west and central europe, no border gore

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I managed to become Genghis Khan with my starting count!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    No matter if she is lowborn, i married her for the traits.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Like Mother Like Son

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I have this badass daughter with a badass name that I wanted to make my marshal but I guess can’t cause I’m catholic?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    #treatyourself

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Bosnians! Assemble!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    ole Basileus did some work during his life

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Can anyone comment on the historical accuracy of ck3's succession laws?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    The other day I saw that the Dharmachakra mod gives Indian cultures primogeniture at game start, which I assume is for reasons of historical accuracy. This got me wondering how well ck3's succession laws approximate real historical practice in various regions of the map. Any fellow history nerds want to enlighten me on the subject?

    submitted by /u/TwoMileFungus
    [link] [comments]

    At what point does an AI-controlled secret cult go public?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing as a count in the Byzantine Empire. The empire is Iconoclast, Orthodoxy has become a heresy, and I'm a member of the secret Orthodox cult trying to bring it back. We currently have about 89 members, including the emperor and probably half of the major lords of the realm, if not slightly more than half. If I was in charge of the cult, I'd just go ahead and go public, but I'm only at the second rank at the moment, so it's up to the AI cult leader.

    So I'm just wondering, at what point does the AI leader usually make the cult go public? Does it have to have like 100 members, or a certain percentage of count/duke tier characters, or is it just relatively arbitrary and not tied to a specific number? I have seen AI-controlled cults go public before; once when I was king of Italy the Lollard cult went public, converting almost half of my vassals (and my heir!), and then I had to fight a pretty hairy civil war to expunge the Lollards from my realm. So I know they should do it at some point. I'm just hoping they do it before the current emperor dies or gets overthrown, as Byzantine emperors do so often.

    submitted by /u/KawadaShogo
    [link] [comments]

    The Fallen Eagle Dev Diary 2: Romans and Nomads

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    CK3 - Too many Duchies, how to be ruler?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I've racked up quite a few hours in EU4 (300+ hours) a couple of years ago, but have started playing CK3 a few days ago. I'm a little confused by the holding and (now as a King) duchy limits.

    How can I expand my empire if I'm always stuck with a limit that feels very restrictive. Is it because I'm not supposed to grow big? Or am I missing something?

    So far I've searched online but I haven't been able to find an answer

    submitted by /u/takamaruu
    [link] [comments]

    Got the rags to riches achievement in 92 years! I'm really happy with this and wanted to share it

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Finally got it, so freaking happy right now.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment