• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Crusader Kings In my ultra-realistic althistory timeline, Genghis Khan is an African woman who conquers Rome, Francia, and England in the mid 10th century

    Crusader Kings In my ultra-realistic althistory timeline, Genghis Khan is an African woman who conquers Rome, Francia, and England in the mid 10th century


    In my ultra-realistic althistory timeline, Genghis Khan is an African woman who conquers Rome, Francia, and England in the mid 10th century

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone else think it's weird any ruler can just march their army into the realm of any foreign ruler with like no penalties or need for permission?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Turns out my son is really my half-brother.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    I checked in debug mode and both me and my heir have secret fathers. AND ITS THE SAME PERSON. This bitch, Fionnghall had affairs both with my Mom and my wife. He died just before his daughter with my wife was born.

    submitted by /u/granatespice
    [link] [comments]

    Did this warning ever make you back down?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    No explination needed

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I hate it when my heir turns out to be a dickhead

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I feel like I need to be vetting my heirs better because for the second time in a row I've inherited into the body of an adulterer and now my wife is raising a faction against me and I wish I could just go, "Honey! I'm sorry! I wasn't possessed by the Spirit of God yet, I made dumb decisions back then but I'm literally a different person! We can fix this! I need your Beautiful trait!"

    submitted by /u/narok_kurai
    [link] [comments]

    That is a lot of names.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Crusader Kings III players are petting animals and practising cannibalism

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Rate my Border Gore - I cant decide if i love or fucking loathe these borders

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I dismantled the Papacy then befriended the Pope, married him into my dynasty, and made him my court physician.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I've just finished my Ironman 769 Slavic Union game, playing in that region reminds me why I hate nomads.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    "I have a cunning plan"-My wife probably

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Bulgaria helps me gain independence from the Byzantine Empire. I return the favor by helping them become the Byzantine Empire.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Can someone who knows explain how the CK3 spymaster mechanics work?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Bruh, My own brother, killed all of my sons, I don't remember if he had the Ambitious or sadistic trait but the problem is that he had 100+ opinion of me. I was like yeah sure he won't betray me and then I just saw my sons get perished one after another and he did them all successfully without a single trace left behind, cause he had intrigue 30 or something. Had I not changed the spymaster, I would've never figured out his crimes. Anyways, I hanged him.

    submitted by /u/PersianDrogon
    [link] [comments]

    1 Year in CK3

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Curious

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Post screenshots!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Stop posting pictures of monitors. You taffing karlings!

    submitted by /u/RedditIsMostlyGay
    [link] [comments]

    I fought with giants at my journey but now Byzantine emperor send a bear to kill me(70 years old viking)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    How do i prevent myself from being assassinated?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    10/10 Good Rome

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Inspired by another post of rulers with animated looks, I created one as well. Here are the 1st gen offspring

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment