• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Crusader Kings INVASION CASUS BELLİ, THIS IS WONDERFUL...

    Crusader Kings INVASION CASUS BELLİ, THIS IS WONDERFUL...


    INVASION CASUS BELLİ, THIS IS WONDERFUL...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    The drawback of rigorous incest is when we all end up looking the same

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Simply the best timeline

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    This absolute unit just succeded in revolting against the Byzantine emperor

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    "Wanna see me play Hæsteinn? Wanna see me do it again?"

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I do not have the patient trait

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Haesteinn again huh? I mean hey whatever works.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    My PERSONAL record about the longest and the shortest living character in Ck3

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    When you love your daughter so much...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    This campaign started as a joke, and I think it derailed from there.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    French Jerusalem

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Somehow, my Czech Slovianskan Grandson has the Blood of the Prophet

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    My India campaign starting in 867 and currently 1225. I have some fun stuff going on with my current character.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    My grandfather was the champion of Hinduism and waged holy wars against the Indian empire's Bon and Muslim neighbors. And through marrige brought the Buddhist and Jain neighbors into the family. Upon his death my father lived a month before dying to his wounds and I ascended the throne at 15. I immediately released all my uncles, aunts, cousins, and dynasty members in the independence faction allowing me to proclaim the dynasty of many crowns. The first claimant war started and my Aunt was trying to make herself empress. I called on every house and dynastic member to war and turned the war in my favor. During the 2 or 3 year war I seduced my husband and we had 2 kids. However my Aunt died of natural causes causing the war to end and my husband died shortly after. I had just found out a hunter was snooping around my castle and if I find out who killed my first love I will use my intrigue education to make them pay. My daughter and heir inherited a county from her father and is a vassal of my neighbor who became the vassal of the mongols.

    I remarried and the second claimant war started. This war was more evenly matched so I only called on my house to defend me, which included the claimant helping me put down those who wanted to put him on the throne. I was winning the war, but still went through with my assasination attempt on the claimant which turned the war into a tyranny war rather than a claimant war. My niece helped me with the war after the death of her father as I was not implicated in the assassination. During that time my husband spurned my romantic advances, but did agree to have 1 child with me. At the end of the war I ransomed my family members who had opposed me and used the money to usurp some kingdoms from my neighboring family members. I started a holy war against the Abassid empire as they were busy defending themselves from another crusade and like my grandfather planned to take territory from them little by little as their whole army was about the size of my men at arms. However the Mongols decided to declare war on me while my men at arms were busy fighting in the Arab peninsula. I called on my family from Persia to Tebet to defend against the invasion and though I already outnumbered the mongol army the numerical advantage is overwhelming and the mongols are the ones being invaded rather than the other way around.

    I am currently trying to seduce my husband again while I persuade a powerful vassal to like me more and get a hook on a powerful vassal who has resisted 2 times in a row.

    submitted by /u/wayofwisdomlbw
    [link] [comments]

    Head of Faith exploit

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I don't know whether this is already known, but I discovered that if you are temporal head of faith, you can grant your head of faith title to vassals of a different religion to you to get free opinion bonus, since it reverts back to you immediately but the opinion bonus stays.

    For example as abbasids in 867, if you have say orthodox vassals for some reason, you could just grant them the sunni caliphate title over and over again for free opinion.

    submitted by /u/DSMN99
    [link] [comments]

    Is it culturally insensitive to laugh at this

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    PRESENTING GERALD OF THE RIVER (he eats a heck of a lotta cheese!)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Post tutorial tried to start a war for a claim, got instantly outnumbered, how do I prevent this, and what exactly do I do now...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    How the hell do I completely control a duchy? Trying to restore byzantium

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Bulgaria succession in 867 (accidental?) historical accuracy spotted in CK3

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Crusader Kings 3: A minor downgrade

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Don't get the title wrong! I really like the game as it is now. Still I think there are some things besides the amount of content CKII did better than CK3.

    For me it's mostly about the presentation and UI: CKII had really nice artwork for its events, now it's just the involved persons over a generic screen. Or the different UI for different cultures. Such wasted potential in the new game!

    Do you have other minor downgrades?

    submitted by /u/lorddaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment