• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 29, 2021

    Crusader Kings If you have a sick child, use them as bioterrorism weapons

    Crusader Kings If you have a sick child, use them as bioterrorism weapons


    If you have a sick child, use them as bioterrorism weapons

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    I'm literally playing as a king in Persia, when suddenly three of my daughters and one of my sons get sick with smallpox, what would you do in a normal situation? Hire a court physician? Hire a miracle worker or mystic to treat them? Well these might work but where's the fun in that? What I did is I literally right clicked on the Basilia of the Byzantine empire and clicked 'offer ward' and chose my sick sons and daughters and sent them all to the enemy court, soon enough, Basilia and all of her court got the disease and my court was safe. Boom. 10000 IQ plays

    submitted by /u/PersianDrogon
    [link] [comments]

    Ásatrú Cheat Sheet

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    They got nothing because of him.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    How can my straight son have a gay lover?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Oh okay thanks for letting me know

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    You alright, Ireland?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    HOMELESS HAESTEINN KILLED MY DOG

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    HOMELESS HAESTEINN KILLED MY DOG

    I took Montaigu from Haesteinn early in the game. He rivalled me, but I figured, "what's this unlanded guy gonna do about it?" and he killed my fucking dog

    https://preview.redd.it/ys45q067xcq71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a7e16a5b2bd9cc4c0cd3041e908ee02c7dd0aac

    submitted by /u/decidedly_lame
    [link] [comments]

    A little red wedding of my very own

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Most deadly battle of playthrough. Heavy losses on both sides

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Ahh yes, the Jewish Kingdom of Finland

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    The map in this game can get downright *disgusting*

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    My Dwarf vassal managed to kill 69 people

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to unite India and found the perfect person to get the ball rolling

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I don't think that's where Hungary normally is

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Here's how to become any pope in the game (No decisions required)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Blood Legacies and inbreeding are awesome!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    PSA: You should reassign your Steward every time you load a save

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    TL;DR: Your councilors performing ongoing county tasks (Increase Development, Increase Control) only get the skill bonus of their BASE skill (usually <10) when you load a game where they are in the middle of the task. Reassign them to another task or county and then back to get their full effect with traits factored into their skill.

    Details: I was perusing the CK3 Bug Report forum the other day and saw a very interesting thread about Development growth being much lower than it should be after loading a saved game. I was able to confirm the bug for myself, and with some further investigation and math narrowed down the cause to what is stated above. Characters have an innate base skill depending on their parents' skills, and then their personality and education traits, lifestyle bonuses, etc all apply on top of that base. But when the game is first loaded, the skill bonus to these council tasks is only being calculated from the BASE, without ANY bonuses from anything else. Check out my posts in that thread for proof and pretty pictures.

    Obviously this is a potentially huge decrease in efficiency for people like me who pretty much just have their Steward sitting and Increasing Development in their capital for the entire game. In my case I was losing about 2/3rds of development gains for the entire game after my first save...

    My personal theory is that this is an effect of multi-threading the save loading process. One thread handles initializing all the counties, including the ongoing councilor task effects, while a separate thread initializes all the characters, including applying all their trait and education bonuses. When the first thread goes to calculate the councilor's effect, the second thread hasn't yet got around to setting the "real" skills for that character, so all that is used is the base skill which is the only thing directly written in the save file.

    If you have a Paradox forums account, please upvote the bug thread so that this gets looked at by the devs and I don't have to keep fiddling with my council every single time I load a save!

    submitted by /u/Hargrimm
    [link] [comments]

    Your Neighbor is Playing Crusader Kings 2 at 3am

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    What's usually the next move from here?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Thicc Cornwall (Also Welsh genocide but shhhh)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment