• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Crusader Kings Me waiting for the royal court dlc date to be announced

    Crusader Kings Me waiting for the royal court dlc date to be announced


    Me waiting for the royal court dlc date to be announced

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    what a nice day to start a new game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Mongols meet elephantry

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me why I've not unlocked the "Faster than the Fox" achievement? I'm Norse Astaru, before the deadline and I control the kingdom.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Bjorn in 867 is a vassaling machine

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Bonk! Spreadsheet jail.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    And on a pyre of Dukes and Kings I reformed the Asatru faith and became its head

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    My first CK3 Ironman game and my first character lived to 92 as an epic raider

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Fun start locations

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    So about a month or two ago I started playing ck3 and now have a basic knowledge of it, and I was wondering if anyone had fun starting locations/objectives to aim for. Any start date and preferably feudal (although I would try tribal if it appealed to me)

    submitted by /u/PhoenixLamb
    [link] [comments]

    Only a fool would meet the Italians in an open field

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    First Time My Family Dont End Up Looking Like Aliens After A Couple Of Generations

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Does blinding people not disinherit them if they're greek?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I blinded my very murderous heir, but he is still my heir. We're both greek so whats up with that?

    submitted by /u/excitedllama
    [link] [comments]

    Today i created the Roman empire for the first time, starting as the habsburgs in 1066 :)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Welsh Mercia

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else miss province name changes?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    You know in crusader kings 2 when you took a province as a certain culture for example on my Hellenic Pagan Roman empire play through I was reconquering the Hispania provinces and when I took a certain province as the Roman culture the name changed to "Caesar Augusta" this was by far one of my favorite features a small one yes but a great one.

    submitted by /u/GeneralGoldy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to create kingdoms like Genoa or Saxony right now? (Without mods, etc.)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    One thing I really want to do is to create the Kingdom of Saxony because the CoA is gorgeous. It's similar to Cornwall tho which is imo one of the best CoA in the game. Apart from the fact that anyone shall return to corn, there are several kingdom titles that I can't fathom how to create if it's possible at all.

    submitted by /u/HiFiHipHopListener
    [link] [comments]

    That's what you get for boasting

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    What nepotism with Roman empire ?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I couldnt get any clue about this in the subreddit. I was trying to get Rise from the Ashes achievement and i finally accomplished it. Now i hold like 12 kingdom titles so i was wondering if i can somehow give all these titles to my relatives and make them independent ? So i can get to What nepotism achievement ?

    submitted by /u/sapongpipong
    [link] [comments]

    ''Light Cav is so not worth it'' - the spreadsheet Gods lied

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Have you seen a character with more kills than that?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Messing around in observe mode, and this easter egg character has this unique title.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment