• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Crusader Kings City Sprawl When

    Crusader Kings City Sprawl When


    City Sprawl When

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    The most difficult enemy in any paradox game...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Kind of cool that the number carrys over even when spelled differently

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    My son requested to join the Knights Templars. I couldn’t care less until I checked his religion. We did it boys, we infiltrated the holy order. (CK2)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Guess who's back, back again

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Byzantine Khlamus cloak! Coming with the EPE Twilight of the Karlings pack!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    There's being greedy and there's being GREEDY

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    William the "slow Conqueror"

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Well, well, well, how the turntables...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Silly Little Northern Lords Strategy

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    If you win a trial-by-combat, your opponent is not immediately imprisoned. If you declare a subjugation (or other casus belli) war immediately after winning, the opponent will be imprisoned and you win the war. You don't even have to deal with pesky allies.

    Sorry if this is already common knowledge, I just stumbled upon it while trying to take back land I previously lost and wanted to share!

    Edit: Not trial-by-combat, I should have said punish criminal, which still results in a duel. I haven't tried trial by combat yet

    submitted by /u/tangopup10
    [link] [comments]

    Restitutor Orbis is a just quick and a skilled tactician with 4 prowess? Come on Paradox

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Day 95 of posting a Celtic/Brythonic themed meme everyday until flavour pack.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    How do I stop playing sloppy dynastic soap opera and start actually thinking strategically about this game?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Please send help. I've only started playing CK3 a few days ago and suck at everything besides having affairs, torturing and murdering people. Also, why are all my physicians so god dreadful? Wish I could give them a bad review on yelp.

    I want to roleplay the fuck out of this, but it's actually complicated. And this is the first time I've played a strategy game.

    What am I supposed to even focus on first? Money? Building you military and conquering? Can I focus on infrastructure?

    Are you supposed to struggle financially at the start of the game? Why does the opposing army lose, but a portion survives and regroups? Are mercenary forces worth the investment? Which are the best units? Why is getting people to accept your vassalage offer so damn difficult? Why does the AI have a stick down his ass?

    Oh... and how do you roleplay an actual functional character? I hardly remember the playthrough of the only decent character I had because it felt so game-y and hallow in comparison. The only highlight was that his daughter got typhus and my doc tried a risky treatment which almost killed her so filled with as much rage as grief, I imprisoned my doc and then tortured and executed her.

    submitted by /u/SoCriedtheZither
    [link] [comments]

    So my 5 year old son killed one of my knights. How?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    What's your Favourite Raiding site (867)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Recently came across the idea of doing a Varangian adventure into Iberia, with a custom Character. It's been the most fun I've had. The Muslims start out pretty weak around Iberia and rich, the best combination for me to raid. Unlike east Frankia which I used to raid relentlessly but I'd usually have to wait before I dare to since they're very strong right away. and while Brittain is richer than the north it's not as rich as other places.

    So maybe I'm missing another place and instead of hunkering down in Iberia, I should Pursue different areas.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Comrade-Kek
    [link] [comments]

    (ironman) In the year 805, this absolute legend is going to dine in Valhalla with the gods soon.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Fat Ireland is getting out of hand!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Even with the Black Death expansion, do outbreaks still have a duration time that ends the outbreak once it's hit?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    The sassanid empire 2 electric boogaloo

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Saw this on the wiki

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    why don’t i control Sicily? (help)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Realm merging on succession?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I had an interesting moment happen to me in my Yngling game. I tried to make every son of mine at least a duke as Haraldr, so that I can get a lot of renown early. I gave two duchies to most of my sons in parts of Norway and Sweden, setting them free. Later on a couple accidents happened, which led to the two of my still-vassal-sons dying in a siege and my first-born (lets call him Asbjörn)
    inheriting a bunch of counties from them, while staying my vassal. Remember that he still has three brothers ruling big duchy-tier independent realms. I create the Kingdom of Denmark title, while controlling 70% of its de jure, and 30% of Norway and Sweden. Fast forward a couple years and Haraldr dies, succession comes and all brothers IMMEDIATELY become vassals of Asbjörn the first-born, merging all duchies into one big Denmark. Even the adventurer son, who ended up in Croatia, became a vassal. So I'd like to find out, how could this happen?

    submitted by /u/tishafeed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment