• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : May 07 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : May 07 2021


    Feudal Friday : May 07 2021

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not mad, but who broke east frankia

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Adamites of Alabama

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    And Voila, The Danelaw Has Been Negotiated.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Average game in the 867 start date

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Oh well, looks like the run for Mother of us All is over.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    United Norway, Denmark, Sweden in 12 years with the Majesty lifestyle path.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the Roman Empire old borders event but the event refuses to start, I've checked for roque Bariones 10 times now. Any help?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    True love really is beautiful!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Ruler designer is fair and balanced!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    WIP - Europa Magnifica, Netherlands Update

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I set out to revive Hellanism as a religion and totally failed. But in doing so I mended the schism and restored the Roman Empire as a Byzantine Greek!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    i would try to become pagan as Pagan but it's a dead religion and i wont settle for any old pagan religion

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    One can call it Fan Fiction

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    One can call it Fan Fiction

    One United Germania

    Just to satisfy OCD; the North, West, Central Germanics, Franks, Germans, Austrians, Swiss, and all men of the North are united under one banner.

    Britannia is no longer home to a single Angle, owned entirely by Brythonics and Gaelics. As well, no title on the planet is owned by Karlings anymore.

    All new Kingdoms for their respective Cultures, you'll have to ignore the Mann and the Isles (as they're still Norse not under the banner). Since they are Pirates, I let them be. Bretons own what's left of England, under a new banner, and Northumbria reigns once again.

    https://preview.redd.it/fszp3j8iwnx61.png?width=1327&format=png&auto=webp&s=5bbd75cb66ba77c2d7ebe595baf6af5e069d1f18

    Perhaps this type of idea will inspire someone's own run. I was a personal fan of uniting Frisia with Brabant and Flanders, and bringing the Lombards back to the North. Icelandic, Swiss and Austrian cultures are part of my Swiss/Austria - Culture Expansion mod.

    Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy your own campaigns. :)

    submitted by /u/Terrorfire_Official
    [link] [comments]

    JustHREthings

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I hearby invite you to my wake.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    ��️ Open Beta Branch: Multiplayer Stability Phase II - Now available!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    One of my relatives ended up being the mother of 5 different "FitzJoan" dynasties

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    AI formed Britannia

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    Well I am stunned

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Little Update For My Last Post

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Where did it go wrong? I could use some advice.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I got the game a few weeks ago and have been making a ton of mistakes, but having a lot of fun. I was just playing an 867 start Ironman as haesteinn that was going great, then all went down the drain. I could use some advice about where it went wrong.

    I was a few characters in and things were going pretty well. I had Normandy and Norman culture established, part of Spain, and part of the Morocco area in Africa. My wars were going well, had some allies, lots of family members, etc. I had about 1k in the bank when I started a dutchy conquest in Spain. It was going slowly, but I was making progress.

    Then my character suddenly died. I lost a couple direct control countries when I became the heir, but he was actually pretty good, so everything was still OK. So I continued the war, no problem. Then he immediately got the plague and died. So I became his heir, who was a genius, so I was still OK. Then he immediately got the plague and died. Then I was a 6 year old, who got the plague and died. Then I was a 3 year old girl.

    Finally the plague was over (it killed at least 15 of my family members) and all these factions started rebelling. But since I ws a child, besides fighting, I couldn't really do much to stop them. No new allies, all my old alliances ended, and I couldn't run schemes. I tried to fight, and was doing ok, but even when I beat a faction, another one rebelled. I eventually had to surrender to everyone, was 800 gold in debt, lost my kingdom and only kept the Dutch of Normandy.

    So I tried some raiding to fix my debt, got caught by other raiding armies that were much larger and wiped my army. So I called it a day there. I'm not sure what I should have done differently. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UrinalSplashBack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment