• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Crusader Kings Best Crusader kings waifu (except your sister-wife)

    Crusader Kings Best Crusader kings waifu (except your sister-wife)


    Best Crusader kings waifu (except your sister-wife)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Oh God, Oh Fuck

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    When she thinks she's a Tough Soldier, but the situation arises when you turn out to be Brilliant Strategist

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I think King Eadwig of England would have loved this game.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Every English man's wet dream

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    The most toxic father-son relationship I've ever experienced in ck3

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Mali Gold mines are insane.... Holy Warriors and Mercs are all you need.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Isn't he the cutest?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Do you ever just ü?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    My first ironman game after hundreds of hours of playing this game

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    France colonized North Africa... 600 years early

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    So my wife (blonde one) killed my lover in a fight for my love, here is the event.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    can anyone tell me how to fix this?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    My game as the Sicilian empire (kinda cursed)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Avenged the battle of Tours in one lifetime and conqured Italy as well and the whole time I forgot to turn ironman on

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    What a waste of good marriage material

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone miss the counties in CK2 with towns that actually get larger whenever you build a new building?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    I could be wrong. But my whole point is, I like the fact that there are towns (or cities, or whatever they are) in CK2, instead of just plain castles, cities and churches. They do feel empty, you know. I don't know how towns and cities were like in the medieval age, but I'd love to see the devs add and surround the holdings with buildings, houses, towns which get bigger as the county's development increases. I wonder if there's anyone out there who likes to have this kind of thing in the game. :D

    submitted by /u/lio4567892012
    [link] [comments]

    Baby's first stress spiral...

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Okay, that was the first time I experienced something I'd read about, but never actually seen: A stress spiral. And it led to some nail-biting moments.

    A stress spiral happens when one or two of you siblings die for whatever reason, and then OTHER siblings start dying from stress. With them dying driving MORE siblings to die from stress. And you get stress from every death too!

    I had a huge stockpile of gold, and all decisons that could relieve some stress were off cooldown, so at first I tried to ride it out. Unfortunately, I had too many siblings. (25, of which only 5 survived.) In the end, abdicating at 33 was left as my best option. Now, I had my inheritance law set as ultimogenture, because that got me the hier I wanted on the throne last generation. What I SHOULD have done was switch to primogenture, then abdicate. That would have left the realm in the hands of a 13 yo. But, being a dumbass, I didn't...

    Leaving the realm in the hand of a kid not yet three months old.

    I bribed all of my vassals immediately. But since bribe effectiveness is determined by your Diplomacy score, there's a limit to how much bribes offered by an infant, even a Beautiful Genius infant, will do... So then, I had to start pimping out family members to them. Offering people concubines/consorts will get you up to +40 opinion from them. So YOU get an elligble bachelor from my court! You get one too! Wait, you REALLY hate my guts, so you get TWO! There's on for you too!

    Then, I married off all my siblings to vassals or their families too. They can't join factions against you if there's an alliance through marriage...

    I ended up facing just ONE claimant faction, that was weak enough I could actually beat it. But for a while there, it was looking like I'd probably have to accept demands and try to re-conquer my empire from a vassal position. I think I've ridden it out. My kid ruler is ten now, and most of his vassals don't hate him. One claimant faction that's nowhere near to pressing demands, and the usual peasant rabble. But it WAS hairy for a bit...

    submitted by /u/GielM
    [link] [comments]

    This poor bastard...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I feel like she wouldn't believe me...

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    So my muscle memory failed on me and I white peaced a war...

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Basileus Haesteinn

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment