• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Crusader Kings This would be a useful feature.

    Crusader Kings This would be a useful feature.


    This would be a useful feature.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Wait, He Survived?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PST

    well umm sure thats acurate

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PST

    My gay emperor and his lesbian wife are having so many children that I’m suspicious if they are actually homosexual. Fertility in this game is weird

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:20 PM PST

    That moment when the twins hate each other and you don't know who to help because... well...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:40 PM PST

    My CK3 Syracuse -> Roman Empire playthrough

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PST

    The glorious empire of Hispania at its height, before it all went terribly wrong with the new child emperor on the throne.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    What is going on in spain

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PST

    What do you mean it's not right?!? It's god damn right! I want that throne back!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    First non-European play through and I’ve accidentally almost made my empire look like a fish/shark playing as daurama

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Apparently the Kingdom of Champagne employed Adamite wizards capable of altering time, seeing as I was sent back to year 1....

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PST

    And this is why archbishops get murdered..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    The height slider might be my favourite thing when making a character

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Oh you know, just allies being helpful and stuff

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:11 PM PST

    From William the Conqueror to Emperor John, my Normandy game is finished. Pretty happy how this turned out.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PST

    How long before CK started to click for you and you began enjoying it?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I have watched a couple of tutorials on yt and been playing in short shifts and it is still bewildering to me :).

    I am not complaining about it and I knew that was expected. Last stint I did feel a little more comfortable with the UI did find myself starting to have fun before I ran out of steam. I am just taking the approach that I do not expect to understand it by any given timeframe and just letting it soak in and let the pieces fall into place in their own time.

    I know that the most rewarding games take the longest time to figure out so would like to think it will be really satisfying once I do start to 'get it'.

    That is how it was for me with star ruler 2. I started and gave it up a few times then after a certain point there was a tipping point where I would want to play for hours at a time so thinking CK will be the same.

    submitted by /u/Hobbies_n_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    I love cadet house coats of arms

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Just a rant about how I lost my first > 200-year ironman game

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I'm fuming after losing 200 years of progress because of a major thing I'd completely forgotten about.

    So I chose the 769 start date as the count of Palermo in Sicily under the Byzantine Empire. I wanted to shoot for restoring old imperial borders. The first 100 years were pretty great, I became duke of Sicily, and 3 emperors after the start date I was elected. My first goal was pushing Bulgaria out and thanks to some political finessing I inherited Italy. So far so good. Then Pannonia went on a rampage, formed Carpathia, and stretched from the Danube to the Baltic Sea. Khazaria did the same, but they weren't in the way of my plans. Then Europe fell apart into duchies and since Asturias had fallen pretty early on, the Ummayad had conquered most of France, and only Saxony, Austrasia, and Burgundy were left. To top it all off, the Abbasids were just a menace, They pretty much had all of Africa, Persia, and were even pushing into India. Now as a lone Christian with two massive blobs of Sunni Muslims and Slavia Supreme on my borders(Abbassids, Umayyads, and Carpathia had 50k and 20k, and 30k respectively) having only 40k myself, it was very hard to find good opportunities to expand at all. Then the Sunni-Shia split happened and Iraq split off from the Abbasids. Finally, the Abbassids and I were on even footing, and I launched a Great Conquest of Egypt, one of their major vassals, and steam-rolled them with the help of some friendships I made. From there it was pretty smooth sailing if a little slow. I just had to holy war the 3 major powers every couple of years for a duchy, rinse, and repeat. Along the way, I conquered the three remaining catholic powers (Brittannia was a mess, heresies galore and Carpathia had just taken Kent) and after holy warring for Jerusalem, I mended the great schism. Another 100 years of chipping away at the three nations, even doing a Great Conquest of Africa when the stars aligned, I had all of the key territories, and I had mostly pushed back the Ummayads into Hispania. At last, for the first time, I restored the Roman Empire legitimately. I felt so proud and invincible, I practically had 5 centuries to restore old borders and with how much my vassals were prospering I easily outnumbered my old rivals with a nice 60k (Since Carpathia is tribal it usually never got all of its vassal allies troops) and I had >10k gold for basically anything I wanted. Then the Hellenic revival decision came. So high off my own hubris, I thought, "All of my vassals love me! Of course, they'll follow me into the holy radiance of Jupiter!" How wrong I was. The only vassals who stood with me were Africa, Anatolia, Trebizond, Sicily, and Greece. United under the 74-year-old king of Austrasia who was married to my cousin, France, Burgundy, Egypt, Italy, and Epirus declared civil war with 100k troops vs my 25k. I was finished. How could I be so foolish? I couldn't even call on the Varangian guard, or the scholae palatinae. Then a glimmer of hope! The attrition reduced their number to 50k, and the Kings of Italy, Egypt, and Burgundy were returned to me after their Kings died in battle! Alas, I gained no warscore from getting those kingdoms back and the remaining 50k sacked Constantinople and Africa. This war lasted for 6 years. And in all that time their now 80-year-old leader hadn't keeled over. And then the game ended. Too many enemy occupations and lost battles.

    TL;DR: As Byzantine Empire, I take back key territories, mend schism, restored Rome, forgot that reviving Hellenism forcefully started a civil war which losing meant game over, and got my ass handed to. 200 years of building tall down the gutter because I couldn't take the time to think about the possible repercussions of reverting to paganism in the Christian world I had saved and strengthened from Muslim and Slavic aggression.

    submitted by /u/MaxxxEC
    [link] [comments]

    In Soviet Russia, Philip VI had a claim on England. And won.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PST

    In Soviet Russia, Philip VI had a claim on England. And won.

    Also, I've never seen Ireland and Scotland perfectly bordered and stable. It was a pleasant view.

    https://preview.redd.it/foduh2oojuk61.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0dcce524d939b1150781816c04e37c490d760b0e

    submitted by /u/ferakratos
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who calls Portugals who manage to get Galicia longtugals?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Average CK3 player, but it´s the AI

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    My best Chancellor so far

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment