• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Crusader Kings This pope is like god descent. OMFG

    Crusader Kings This pope is like god descent. OMFG


    This pope is like god descent. OMFG

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    I heard you guys enjoy it when people restore The Roman Empire.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Who TF's been smuggling you food?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    This hits a lot differently.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Typical party in CK3.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    yes sir. yes siree. havin a good crusade. everyone havin fun. let me check up on my own armies for a second—

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Worth the wait?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Guys literally only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    How the fu@# can I find who murdered her?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Women in CK3 be like "hmu on Tinder. I give good wolf pelt."

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:19 AM PST

    so what am i doing with my life now?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    The King of France sends the mighty 3rd Army of Paris to my aid. Thanks, I guess?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Found this random chronicles in my Ck2 Archives...idk what it is but i found it interesting

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    The AI in my current game somehow just did the Kings to the Seventh generation achievement

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    By far the best thing to happen to me right after continuing as my heir when my king dies

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    One of the most infuriating things: Losing Dynasty Head because a random nephew hired a bunch of mercenaries

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    This is really infurating and can spoil hours of planning, especially if you are storing up Dynasty renown points for a big high-level perk. The formula for whoever is dynasty head apparently depends on how many soldiers they have, which should matter but not so much that a random relative can hire a bunch of mercenaries, displace you as dynasty head for a like 3 days, and burn your Renown points on garbage you don't want.

    This has happened twice in the same playthrough, in the same exact way. The formula shouldn't take into account temporary soldiers. It's in no way immersive just in an RP sense. "Hey yeah, uncle Bob over there hired a bunch of mercs for his war on the other side of Europe, I guess he's in charge of the whole family now until next saturday when the mercenary contract ends. Then we're just back to normal."

    It's just really frustrating that the game sabotages its own progression systems.

    submitted by /u/Hugh-Manatee
    [link] [comments]

    Currently doing the Mother of us All achievement, only to learn that Africa apparently stays a patchwork of unpassable land?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    interesting characters to play as in 1066!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    What is the best way to cause a large empire to collapse? (CK3)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    The year is 1205, and the world is divided between two world super powers. Dominating the northern portions of the world is the great Mongol Khaganate led by the Yenisei Kirghiz, which stretches from Tibet in the east to Normandy in the west. The Arab Caliphate dominates all of the lands from Egypt to Gujarat.

    The Arabs, despite being the smaller of the two countries geographically, are able to field nearly 80k troops at their greatest extent, due to their owning of extremely rich lands (I think). Despite being the second strongest country in the world, the Mongols (me) are only able to field around 45k troops maximum. The Caliphate is the only country in the world that is able to oppose me politically; I have even been able to take chunks of land off of the Byzantines when they are busy dealing with revolts. The Caliphate seems to be very stable, as they haven't had many significant revolts that I know of in recent years.

    What are the best ways to cause an empire to implode on itself? I remember I used to have lots of fun in CK2 causing large empires to collapse by farming intrigue and killing several national leaders in a row. I tried to do this a few monarchs ago as I had a sadistic Khagan and disloyal vassals who were willing to help me kill the Caliphs. I decided to stop once a newborn baby got on the throne figuring the vultures would swarm around the Caliph who does not yet even know how to walk. Miraculously, the Caliphate didn't collapse on itself and the boy Caliph was able to make it to adulthood without his nation collapsing.

    This is one of my first serious CK3 campaigns for anyone wondering; there is probably a lot I could have been doing to make my country more stable internally and develop a more powerful army. Unless I somehow get a massively powerful ally I doubt I will be able to defeat the Caliphate in a war, so I figured the best way to defeat them would be through internal destabilization. What would the best way to do this be? Should I go through with the OG method of committing genocide against the royal family or should I do something else? In an ISP video I remember seeing the Byzantines get seriously weakened by having the Emperor kidnapped and converted to a different Christian sect, but I think they Paradox patched out being able to convert prisoners that aren't your vassals.

    What are all of your best advice on how to bring down a large empire (ideally without war)?

    submitted by /u/The_Swedish_Scrub
    [link] [comments]

    One of us is lying

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:08 AM PST

    How 2 collapse the HRE in CK2 while not being in the HRE

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Last match I had I was playing as Bulgaria and those romans expanded to Finland and idk what to do, they limit my expansion too much and i'd like to know any tips to collapse it.

    submitted by /u/KiraYoshikagesHand
    [link] [comments]

    Simon de Montfort from Earl of Leicester to King of England

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Simon de Montfort from Earl of Leicester to King of England

    Started as him in the Age of the Mongols bookmark. I asked the pope for a claim on the duchy of York then fabricated a claim for England. Before I got the kingdom, I made sure the Plantagenets were extinct. I also borrowed money from the Jews than expelled them which the earl actually did.

    Now I just need to be killed by Plantagenet loyalists

    submitted by /u/Halusaniti
    [link] [comments]

    Norman Yoke

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the Norman Yoke achievement has to be done as William the Conqueror? Can it still be done as his heirs when he dies? Having all the vassals as English is tripping me up.

    submitted by /u/DisorderlyBike
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment