• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Crusader Kings My Crusader King Brother that joined the Knights Templars took ERE literally on his own

    Crusader Kings My Crusader King Brother that joined the Knights Templars took ERE literally on his own


    My Crusader King Brother that joined the Knights Templars took ERE literally on his own

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    I forgot what sodomy was now I feel bad.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    Son, are you winning?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg of Albania

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Father Beocca (Ian Hart) The Last Kingdom

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    jeez, poor kid.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Finished the achievements with a WC and an inbred ruler, did I play the game right ?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:54 AM PST

    When you leave the Pope alone for a hundred years and he decides to become Latin emperor himself.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Why does this elector say my son is evil and a foreigner's puppet?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:02 PM PST

    My brother usurped my throne so I overthrew him and imprisoned his wife, which I then impregnated. Twice.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Thats probably the least HOLY HRE Ive seen yet...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    One of the weirdest Iberias I've ever seen, but Portugal is basically normal...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Here's my run as the Empire of Scandinavia.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I don't think I've seen the Byzantine Empire be such a mess.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Ok you can reestablish the Roman Empire without a mod that makes it easier yes but can you get a defensive pact this big?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Chapter Eight of my ongoing AAR: The War of the Churches!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    When are CK3 Dev Diaries coming back?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Back in early December, the devs stated it would be late Jan/Feb. Any word on their return?

    submitted by /u/Horizon_17
    [link] [comments]

    Marital problems start at a young age!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    I have taken a full day off today so decided to play CK2. I was playing as Venice when I saw this

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Commonwealth is looking thicc.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    What are some OP event chains and their ID's?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    So, in trying to make an AI who will be as talented as physically possible without straight up choosing the personality of the character. I know about the child of destiny which is what I have been using because its pretty op, but I also know some other events are supposed to be pretty OP like wolfs blood, and im curious to see what will happen if I just activate like maybe... the top 5-10 event chains all at once

    Ps. I dont know the ID for wolfs blood.

    submitted by /u/xpuncher2
    [link] [comments]

    "Building has been disabled because: Over domain Limit" Even though I have 1/10 holdings

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Can someone help me understand why I'm facing this issue in CK3? Is it a bug, then how do I fix it?

    EDIT: I also have líke 23 soldiers for some reason, including my knights.

    submitted by /u/Abra_Abraham
    [link] [comments]

    Switched my duchy and kingdom from seniority to elective but my counties still have seniority

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Hello, sorry if this is a well-known bug.

    So started as Bohemia in 1066, eventually got to the point where I wanted to move away from seniority succession. The duchy and kingdom of bohemia are now both feudal elective, bohemia is my only duchy title and I don't own lands outside of it. I have the same person in my dynasty set to inherit both (he is unlanded), however all my counties are still under seniority succession somehow, so some other guy who isn't my heir is set to inherit my counties. Letting my character die shows that my heir gets my capital, duchy and kingdom while the other guy gets the rest of my counties.

    Additionally, when I hover over the larger Kingdom of Bohemia flag (directly below my dip and mil score on my character page) it still shows "Succession Law: Male Preference House Seniority" while the KoB and Duchy title to the right of it show "Feudal Elective". Is this a bug? How do I stop my counties from being under seniority succession? I have no mods installed. Not sure if this is relevant but this is after I took the "Unite the West Slavs" decision. Any insight would be great. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ech-cerberus
    [link] [comments]

    Odda, Leofric and Young Odda (Simon Kunz, Adrian Bower, Brian Vernel) The Last Kingdom

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment