• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 12 2021

    Crusader Kings Feudal Friday : February 12 2021


    Feudal Friday : February 12 2021

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to another Feudal Friday, a place for you to regale the courts of Europa with your tales. Stories, screenshots and achievements are all welcome.

    Previous Feudal Fridays

    Current Tutorial Tuesdays

    Regale us of your tales on our Discord

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time forming Rome, meet the Ceacar and his big wife.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    The bonus...they said it was just a legend...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Crusader States in 1135 - more in the comments, OC

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Genghis Khan randomly decided to put down his 150k army and become a Marshal in Siberia

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:33 PM PST

    My Timurid run went pretty solid, until the OG horde decided to crash the party...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Imagine reforming the Roman Empire for ur first time in any Paradox game, just to die from Bubonic Plague one year later :/

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:54 AM PST

    You have seen Hungary, you have seen Austria-Hungary, but have you ever seen Hungary-Austria-Bohemia-Moldavia Empire? 100% historically accurate, 10/10 best empire - IGN

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    How dare you! Duke! you want my empire!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:08 AM PST

    (ironman) I feel like maybe they should up the difficulty

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:18 PM PST

    My tattooed Norman Catholic Hvitserk Emperor of Britannia and King of France is now Conversus of the Dominican Order. Also, he is a really really devout Christian.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Life is pain

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    If Paradox released a DLC with more religion tenets, what would you like to see?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:56 AM PST

    I just found out that that Ck3 is now playable on IPhone with Geforce Now

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Just 2 portraits of the Roman Imperial Family from the start of Imperiatrix Octavia's reign and another from her 30th year of being Emperor.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    My Roman Empire world conquest. Everyone has seen this countless times, ik, but I still wanted to share it. Took me 83 years to form the Roman Empire and another 397 to conquer the world after that. Suffered from 0 revolts, excluding peasants. Scroll through the pics for more information if you want

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Crusader Kings 3 or Stellaris For A New Player To The Genre?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Hello, everyone! This is a question that I am posting in both subreddits as I want to see what players from both communities have to say about both games while they are on sale on Steam. For players that have played both, how do you compare the immersion and the amount of time you can get out of the game? Also, how is the difficulty in both games? Whichever one has more content, replayability, immersion, and challenging gameplay is going to be the one I choose. The only other strategy game I have played is XCOM 2. I am also a huge fan of rougelikes.

    Thank you for your assistance!

    submitted by /u/UltimateGamingv2
    [link] [comments]

    Pagan Fury!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Something isn't quite right here, but I can't put my finger on it...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Was doing my own thing as king of romagna, taking rome and such... All of a sudden I am holy roman emperor. You know what happens next, 'cause me and my 25k levies sure do

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Why am I getting vassals randomly gain a a council spot they can't be fired from?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Every now and again, I'll have a popup telling me Count Dickhead is now my chancellor, and he can't be fired for 25 years. How? He didn't have a hook on me, and I had no popup telling me he was blackmailing me or even requesting it. Half the time, they even have amended feudal contracts, despite the fact I literally never amend them, and that family has been a vassal for longer than this guy has been alive. Why is this happening? It's forcing powerful vassals to be fired, which gives them a -60 malus against me

    submitted by /u/UnholyDemigod
    [link] [comments]

    Nickname Help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    So i recently had a ruler that got cool events for torture and got to name him "the flayer" then I had another with "the anointed" for the consecrate bloodline decision. But i was wondering how to activate more of those random event to earn a nickname, ones like "the flayer". I have seen many AI with "the foolish", is this one of these types of nicknames? I just really want to get cool nicknames to base my characters actions on lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SHOOT2KILL666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment